Make it stop

Blunderbuss

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just taken delivery of a Kate Middleton celebratory blow up doll, and I'm going to don a bishops hat, wait until they start the wedding vows and then roger it senseless in front of the telly.

Either that or go shooting.

Will see what the weather's like...

I've just taken delivery of a Kate Middleton celebratory blow up doll, and I'm going to don a bishops hat, wait until they start the wedding vows and then roger it senseless in front of the telly.

Either that or go shooting.

Will see what the weather's like...

lmao!!!!!

She has a nice royal bum though :lol:

Edited by The Duncan

I'm on 300mg Tramadol a day so Im much the same :lol: :lol: (barely aware what's happening)

Ah, Tramadol, I remember it well; good stuff, nor so good when you're on it for any length of time, and then stop as I was advised to.

I thought that cold turkey was what you ate on Boxing day; the withdrawl symptoms are not something that I would ever wish to repeat.

webber

I am in and watching it with people round for the day :good:

I hope it goes well for them and wish them luck for the future - they are going to need it :lol:

Wills and Harry have charisma and can turn on "the common touch" and win people over - something their old man could never do and which is why old Charlie is so very unlikeable.

I am in and watching it with people round for the day :good:

I hope it goes well for them and wish them luck for the future - they are going to need it :lol:

Wills and Harry have charisma and can turn on "the common touch" and win people over - something their old man could never do and which is why old Charlie is so very unlikeable.

Totally agree - I'm watching it, will be watching it all day (apart from an hour in the gym) and I think it's great for them, the royal family and the nation.

I have found through speaking to people that a fair few are not in the slightest bit interested. But, they are also the first people to moan that the muslims/poles/blacks or whoever are taking over and eroding our lifestyle and heritage. Yet they don't even support it themselves :rolleyes:

For those who are whining about the coverage think of these points:

1)Its their big day-not yours.

2)If its annoying you that much go to work or do some voluntary work if they've shut.

3)Global coverage of the wedding will make people forget about the financial crisis for a while atleast.

4)You're not forced to watch the news or read newspapers-honestly its not compulsory!

5)Chances are you're being paid as its a bank holiday and if you're self employed-well you made that choice.

6)Did i mention its their big day.

Have a fun day folks and we wanna see them flags being waved. :lol:

Ah, Tramadol, I remember it well; good stuff, nor so good when you're on it for any length of time, and then stop as I was advised to.

I thought that cold turkey was what you ate on Boxing day; the withdrawl symptoms are not something that I would ever wish to repeat.

webber

I've lived on 400-500mg of tramadol plus a few diclofenac and some tramazapam a day for more years than I want to remember,you always have to watch you don't run out,it's not nice.It happend to me twice and you are better just staying in bed :oops:

john

my wife and one of the daughters are sat watching it, plenty of whats, whys, and ooh look at thats, they cant take their eyes off it,I personally think it makes a pleasant change from all the grim stuff we are constantly fed, good on them I say, and seeeing as they did not invite either blair or brown :lol: :lol: we are spared looking at the human rights joker lookalike of a wife blair has, so again another big up in my estimation of the royals :good:

KW

Edited by kdubya

Makes me laugh really. Many complain about the country loosing it's identity and that we're not British anymore, yet bemoan the monarchy and everything it stands for.

The Blair years done irreparable damage to our country, undermining our values, giving away many of our rights to self govern, handing power to Europe and leading us ever more towards a republic.

I'm glad neither Blair or Brown were invited to the wedding, they are the cause of much which is now wrong with our country and took the Great out of Britain.

Long live the Royals!

Makes me laugh really. Many complain about the country loosing it's identity and that we're not British anymore, yet bemoan the monarchy and everything it stands for.

The Blair years done irreparable damage to our country, undermining our values, giving away many of our rights to self govern, handing power to Europe and leading us ever more towards a republic.

I'm glad neither Blair or Brown were invited to the wedding, they are the cause of much which is now wrong with our country and took the Great out of Britain.

Long live the Royals!

spot on :good:

KW

I enjoyed watching it, we do pageantry and occasion very well, it's part of our culture and I for one don't mind showing the rest of the world how it should be done.

I'm not a monarchist by any measure, but this is living British history.

superb occasion, its what sets us apart from the rest of the world

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

mikee