Not got what i paid for

col48

Hi all

just wondering what to do.

I have brought some DVDs from a member on here and he sent me discs that dont play in a DVD player. i have repeatedly asked for his return address so i can return them for refound or for him to send me some that play in a DVD player. He says they play on a computer but i have not got a player on mine and only have a DVD player.

As he will not answer my pms now i am forced to ask on open forum but dont like to do this. It was not a lot of money paid for the DVDs but i would like something of use for my cash.

So username removed

please send me your address or some DVDs that work on a DVD player as was the deal in the first pladon'ti dont know why you have not responded to my pms as you have been on line a few times since i have sentI'mhem.

im easy which ever way you would like to do it Refund and i send discs back or you can send me ones that play please

ATB

Colin

Edited by Teal

hmm discs that play in a PC but not a DVD player? Bad forgeries spring to mind.

Agreed.

In that case i would imagine trading standards might want a word with him as he is flaunting copyright laws.Teal or any of the mods on here can supply trading standards with his email and IP address.

You want us to believe that you can use a DVD player but haven't worked out spell checker yet?

Yes mine is simple to use and i have better things to bother about than spell check,

Ifdon't dont like my posts ignoreignor them in stead of wasting my time

ATB

Colin

Yes mine is simple to use and i have better things to bother about than spell check,

Ifdon't dont like my posts ignoreignor them in stead of wasting my time

ATB

Colin

to be fair you posted on an open forum, if we all didnt use english to communicate to each other the forum wouldnt get very far.

Agreed.

In that case i would imagine trading standards might want a word with him as he is flaunting copyright laws.Teal or any of the mods on here can supply trading standards with his email and IP address.

I would never do that to anyone. and it is not that important just simply solved

Colin

to be fair you posted on an open forum, if we all didnt use english to communicate to each other the forumwouldn'tt get very far.

if you would like to talk about spelling then start a thread on it. I will be sure to stay off it.

open forum yes on topic no where would we be if we all just talked about **** that was nothing to do with the post. Oh thats right we would be here talking about spelling and **** like thatdon'tst dont read my posts if they offend me i will not miss you one bit.

thanks for the none input

ATB

Colin

if you would like to talk about spelling then start a thread on it. I will be sure to stay off it.

open forum yes on topic no where would we be if we all just talked about **** that was nothing to do with the post. Oh thats right we would be here talking about spelling and **** like thatdon'tst dont read my posts if they offend me i will not miss you one bit.

ATB

Colin

Colin, to be fair I'm not offended by your posts. I think you have a valid point, but it is very hard to read and decipher some of your stuff. :blush: There might be people who want to read what you're saying, but are just letting you know you're not making it easy for them?

Edited by Blunderbuss

ATB

Colin

i actually took the time to decipher your post to see if i could help, you havent made it entirely clear what was sent as there is no such thing as a "mdisc'scs"

anyhow, your replies say more about you than they do about me.

Edited by artschool

Are these DVDs the kind you would expect to buy from a shooting company? 'The Warrener' or something along those lines?

If so, what you've been sent (and paid for) is a pirate DVD.

I think you can justifiably ask for a refund ;)

Edited by Billy.

ATB

Colin

Chap, you need to take a chill pill, you have appealed for help and you are not helping your cause with an attitude, making your problems clear and easy for people to read is helpful.

Suggesting people DON'T read your posts will hardly help your cause.

Try the spell checker and try to calm down!

Lets remember why the thread started, and not the spelling or grammar.

Yes it was hard to read and could easily have been spell and grammar checked, but he, Col48 is not the guilty party.

It is the person that has sold poor quality product and has failed to respond to the communications that have been sent (GUN and DOG).

Lets not shoot the messenger (col48).

bakerboy