Stupid is as stupid does!!

Bloke

In all fairness, if I had a wart on my finger which wouldn't budge, I'd be happy to do this. After years of failed doctors visits, that is.

Whilst it doesn't look like he's got women stood in line waiting for him, it must do quite a bit of damage to your personal life if you've got something wrong with you - especially if it's contagious.

A missing finger might be a decent talking point, but a wart will be something to avoid talking about..

Edited by Billy.

back in the day i used to shoot pistols at a club that also ran practical pistol competitions , i still remember the day that a police officer(i dont think he was a firearms officer) got a little over excited during one competition and shot the end off his own finger :blink: .

100 quid fine wat happened to the 5 years in jail if you get caught with a firearm its a joke no wonder all crims have a weapons

found it under a hedge my a**

its a plausible story , i very often find shotguns and other burgled items under hedges whilst out and about lol :lol: , how can someone seriously stand up in court and come out with such a story :/

Used a shotgun to remove a wart???!!! What next-gotta headache so use a skillsaw?

I think the gene pool needs close examination where he comes from.

Maybe they should add a bit of chlorine in the Doncaster end of the pool :lol:

its a plausible story , i very often find shotguns and other burgled items under hedges whilst out and about lol :lol: , how can someone seriously stand up in court and come out with such a story :/

a little story that i must confess to , im a binman and a lot of my mates are as well , they all know that i shoot and anything they find that is shooting related normally gets passed my way , one day one of my mates said that hed found an old airgun and hed pop it round later , when he popped round with it i took one look and saw that it was a rusty old .22 rimfire , i handed it back to him at about 200mph and he handed it in to the police station , some old dear had been having a clearout and had just left it in the street with the rest of her rubbish .

This is going to be discussed on the Jeremy Vine show on BBCRadio 2(on now).Discussing how to remove growths etc from the body,he also asked how someone who of that mentality(stupid)come to be the owner of a shotgun.Should be interesting.More bad press no doubt.

Been off-line for a few days, but saw the story in the free Metro paper.

My daughter had wart, we rubbed it with bacon and buried the bacon in the garden, sure enough the wart disappeared.

18 months later same thing, same treatment, same result.

My daughter is a firm believer in this treatment after these episodes.

Friend at work had a huge verucca on her foot.

I suggested the same treatment, and lo and behold it worked.

She told everybody at work about this and I am now regarded as being even stranger than before (squirrel pie served up at BBQs etc etc)

Anyone recall the ex soldier who was nicked for handing in a shotgun he found near his house ? Nearly got jailed . At least that was plausible whereby this case stinks . pity he did not attempt to circumcise himself with it .

Hi All, newbie here ( only to the site not to shooting).

I was watching a "road wars" type programme a while ago and the copper on there said " Whilst people should be innocnet until proven guilty, when we stop them for no tax/insurance etc, it's normally the thin end of the wedge and 99% are engaged in some form of criminal activity.

Hence why this guy was being arrested/visited on another matter and had already been to jail..