Guns Taken By Police

sixhills 69

No you have not miss understood what you have read (the person that complained is a known drug dealer and told load of ---- and the inspector on duty made a call weather it be right or wrong THE GOOD NEWS IS I HAVE BEEN CLEARED OF ANY CHARGES :good::good:

**** thats because i did nothing wrong *****

:drinks:

Have you got your guns back yet Sixhills?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news - no reason to hold on to your weapon (s) anymore !

Pursue their return as soon as you feel able.

Perhaps your neighbour thought the rossers were after him and reported you for frightening the **** out of him. Another good deed done sixhills.

No you have not miss understood what you have read (the person that complained is a known drug dealer and told load of ---- and the inspector on duty made a call weather it be right or wrong THE GOOD NEWS IS I HAVE BEEN CLEARED OF ANY CHARGES :good::good:

**** thats because i did nothing wrong *****

It’s good to hear that you have been cleared. Will you get your guns back any time soon?

I have to go for my telling off first good thing about working for the police they always like to be right and justify there actions my chat with the firearms dept is on thursday so i should have everything back by the weekend.

I would like to say thanks to all those that have supported me and stood by me from the start i would not wish my experiance on anyone Thanks again :yes::yes:

Well well another one bites the dust by by certs revocation here we go common sence ON CHANCE they aint got any welcome to our world lol BASC MIGHT FIGHT IT but dont hold your breath.

Another case where an un vetted person can make alligation against a vetted person.Good luck hope you got plenty of money your going to need it if you fight it in a section 44 kangeroo court where any and all Bull **** it swallowed by the judge oops sorry he aint a judge he is a chief constable so are the other two numpties sitting eather side of him.Forgot to mention he is also payed by the police so the deck is stacked before you even enter the room.

LMAO when i read this,Tryed to warn you all,but some know better .good luck

I have to go for my telling off first good thing about working for the police they always like to be right and justify there actions my chat with the firearms dept is on thursday so i should have everything back by the weekend.

I would like to say thanks to all those that have supported me and stood by me from the start i would not wish my experiance on anyone Thanks again :yes::yes:

what do you do? are you a copper :hmm:

Well well another one bites the dust by by certs revocation here we go common sence ON CHANCE they aint got any welcome to our world lol BASC MIGHT FIGHT IT but dont hold your breath.

Another case where an un vetted person can make alligation against a vetted person.Good luck hope you got plenty of money your going to need it if you fight it in a section 44 kangeroo court where any and all Bull **** it swallowed by the judge oops sorry he aint a judge he is a chief constable so are the other two numpties sitting eather side of him.Forgot to mention he is also payed by the police so the deck is stacked before you even enter the room.

LMAO when i read this,Tryed to warn you all,but some know better .good luck

When you've finished laughing, try reading the rest of the thread. He was cleared.

I hope you can get the stickers off your guns, they are a real pain as I have just discovered when I collected a couple of guns to hold for a friend whose licence has been revoked.

I also know of another shooter who had his guns returned and has left the stickers on due to them being so hard to remove, Good luck.

I had a bit of a shock last night i was sat at home fed up with the rubish on TV when i thought to myself "i need to swap that laser on my rifle" so of i went to my gun cabinet took out my rifle and removed the red laser which i have been having problems with as my illumenated recitle is also red.

So i swappped ti to the green one opened my front door this was now about 2300hrs and my front opens up to a large grassed area which is over looked by houses but a good 80 to 100yrds away.

i tryed to adjust the laser to match my cross hairs but found it was taking some time, so i removed the scope as its fittted onto a weaver rail and held it level stood up and sorted it out put everything back together and locked it away. :no:

at bout 0100hrs this morning just off to bed and the phone rings my wife says its the police so i spoke to the girl on the phone who i know as i work in the same department she asked me to go to the front door as officers wanted to speak to me :o i opened the door and was asked to place my arms on the door frame which i did i was searched and taken to a van parked in the street and asked to sit in side. :hmm:

I noticed there was 3 firearms teams parked in the street and as i was placed in the van i asked the officer what was going on he said he was just the driver and some one would come and talk to me. About ten minutes later a

police SGT joined me and asked if i new what was going on i repleid "No" he then explained that they had recieved a call from a member of the public who had stated i was pointing my rifle at his house and had cycled the rifle three times :no::no: way, i explained what i had done earleir and he asked me if my wife new the code for my cabinet as the were taking my guns :huh: i told himm she didn't and he asked me for it and i refused to give it to him so we returned to the house and i gave the access and explained to the firearms officer what i had done and he understood.

So they took every thing :( even my shotgun reloading powders and my licence.

i have not sleeped all night, i have not been charged with anything and i have spoken to firearms licencing and BASC and i have been asked to go in for a meeting.

I have spoken to work and admited that i should have thought it through a bit better also i have put my side of the story across and i have learn't a very big lesson and its been one of the worst days i've had :(

My inspector thinks that if i put my case across at the meeting then things should be fine and my firearms returned all i can do is tell the truth.

So im not sure if i will sleep to night with worry It just goes to show things can be well blown out of proportion, And even late at night when you think it maybe ok to tinker with smothing how wrong you can be.

Just to clarify no gun was pointed at any house and never left my house and was never cycled three times as the so called witness states.

I would just like to say Mike form BASC is A TOP Man and thanks for all the info and the confidance to satnd up to my employer :good::good: But I also think it was well over the Top :hmm:

You will be seconded to a desk job and then interviewed by the IPCC. Good job your not in WMP. :yp:

Hope you got a good fed rep. Good luck you should be safe if your gaffer is on side. :good: :yp:

Nice one, glad you're sorted now :good:

To say the only reason he was cleared was because he works for the Police is ridiculous!!! In this day and age the police dare not and will not be anything but fair and transparent to everyone, regardless of who they work for. Could you imagine the publics and the presses reaction if it was reported that Police officers/staff got preferential treatment!!!! The reason he was cleared was because he hasn't done anything wrong......not because of his employer!

Surpise surprise wouldnt have expected anything else for one of their own coppers stick together would have liked to have seen the outcome if it was jo blogs it would be a differant story then but still crying with laughter.Thanks

He's not a copper, he's a civilian worker, a Joe Bloggs if you like.

You seem a wee bit bitter and twisted fella <_<

He's not a copper, he's a civilian worker, a Joe Bloggs if you like.

You seem a wee bit bitter and twisted fella <_<

I tried to read his thread on it and got bored after the first page, no idea what happened but my attention span doesnt care :yp:

Not this one, I meant justintimes

Surpise surprise wouldnt have expected anything else for one of their own coppers stick together would have liked to have seen the outcome if it was jo blogs it would be a differant story then but still crying with laughter.Thanks

i think you will find the organisation are harder on us due to the stupid fact you have just posted against me ** i did nothing wrong or illegal**

Police officers and Police Staff work hard and are treated like **** as if we **** up and it hits the papers if you **** up only your mates know about it. sorry but get a life and get your facts straight if i was wrong i would have just lost my job as well as my guns.

Are you related to the *** that complained :lol::lol:

Edited by sixhills 69