Top Gear Christmas Special

Vipa

I quite like Top Gear but the Indian special has left me a little cold...

It now seems to be the same formula as 'Idiot Abroad' only less funny, more embarrasing and much less respectfull to the population and culture of the country they decide to inflict themselves on!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was rubbish, as was last years.

you knew exactly what was going to happen with the food on the mini/food in clarksons car.

clarkson buys a present that wont fit in car (vietnam special)

Wreck cars (most specials)

Best ones imo were Arctic/Namibia/Vietnam/Botswana/fuel economy challenge

the rest have been ****, they now think they are bigger than the show.

the mini in this years cost up to £7k, was one of the last mk1's made, Mini Cooper sport with John Cooper signature strip on bonnet, looked a mint one and they wrecked it.

not exactly car enthusiasts are they :hmm:

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

It needs rebooting................. Without Clarkson at the helm.

Yes, I must agree...Clarkson just comes across as an annoying fool with his schoolboy antics..which just aren't funny.

Having watched the Indian Christmas special I felt it was pretty mediocre and fell along way short of all the others.

Maybe it's time to pull the plug.

:stupid: :stupid:

As for the 'races'....funny how the camera crew are always in front...its all in the editing..

Never believe anything you see on TV!

I was working there a few years back and the stig spun a Lotus twice whilst doing a flying lap, it broke on the second spin!

Funny none of that ever made the programme! :lol:

Top Gear has got a bit like the bloke at the office who constantly breaks wind - funny the first few times, but week-in week-out you end up wishing they'd just **** off somewhere else with their irritating habits.

Personally, I think it's time to ditch the big clown and 'Wipe Out' the Leprecaun and find some fit posh totty (with big headlamps) to sit up alongside Mr May :yes: .

(PS: I've just moved jobs so no longer have to work surrounded by a fetid cloud :lol: )

I quite like Top Gear but the Indian special has left me a little cold...

It now seems to be the same formula as 'Idiot Abroad' only less funny, ................ { more embarrasing and much less respectfull to the population and culture of the country they decide to inflict themselves on! }

}

Could not agree more .

Must admit it wasn't as good as I hoped it was going to be;not a patch on most of the other 'specials'.

Some of their 'jinks' are becoming predictable but I'll stick with it 'til something better comes along.Judging by some of the utter ****e it has to compete with I may be waiting a long time.

Still makes a welcome change from garbage such as 'I'm a has been,get me a job at Iceland' etc.