music, what do you listen to ??

king ratcatcher

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Ian Jury and the Blockheads then?

Ian Dury RIP.

He went to my sons school, so not realy the East End Boy he sounded like or most people thought he was.

Blondie, aahh Parallel Lines one of the few vinyl records I have, that Lexicon of Love, Bryan Ferry and god knows how many 12" singles.. :good:

How about a new thread, the most embarrasing record that you actually like?

I will go along with Axe very good taste. But what about the Stranglers, Asia,Bob Marley, Sting, Police, Qior Boys, Big Country, Iron Maiden, Santana, Xtc,Blue Oystercult,Toto,Forigner, Suzy Quatro, Status Quo,Genisis,Radio Head, Goldern earing,Anthrax,Wasp,Cinderella,Levellers,Mister Big,Generation X, Sex Pistols,Waisted,Black Crowes, and there thousands if you want to keep typing. :good:

Britney spears, S-club 7, venga boys :good: pop... lol JOKES no erm Libertines, Thin Lizzy, Kaiser Chiefs, subways, muse, arctic monkeys, feeder,placebo, my chemical romance, honorary title, Red Hot chillies, Queens of the stone age, queen, system of a down, beatles, blink 182, beck, franz ferdinand, cream, status quo, greenday, kasabian, maximo park, madness, Panic! at the disco, nirvana, mettalica, steriophonics, t-rex, beach boys, all american rejects, the bravery, the jam, the hives, the clash, the futureheads, the killers, offspring, the smiths, the strokes, the streets and the subways, prodigy :(

Just a few ???

Haz :devil:

• 2 years later...

Camel, Gentle Giant, Yes, Genesis, Floyd, Wishbone Ash, Cream, Caravan, Jethro Tull, Van der Graaf Generator, King Crimson (annoying you yet tosspot? Hahaha)

Camel are my all time favourite.

Like a good bit of old skool ska/reggae. (all is not lost tosspot :D)

When i want a real music hit I whack on a bit of Telemann, Bach, Beethoven, Scarlatti, Mozart, Shumann etc.

Guana Batz on occasions.

Demented, well you can shove that bunch of drug addled kiddie fiddles where the sun no longer shines :yes:

Being a local I should know a bit more about the Test tubes but never got into them. Stiff Little fingers are very good but a little too political for me and the Dead kennedys never got better than "Fresh fruit.." Oh and Jello Biafra is now shoved so far up his own behind it is unbelivable.

What do you reckon of the "Long Tall Texans"?

But 'The Mating Sounds of South American Frogs' and 'Frankenchrist' are probably the best albums ever made :yes::lol::lol: