PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

2012PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png OFFICIAL NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY PIGEON DAY DISCUSSION AND ENTRY THREAD. 2012PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png

Registration for the 2012 Charity Shoot is now open! :good:

The Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot will be at Orston Shooting Ground in Nottinghamshire on Saturday 2nd June 2012! The shoot competition will be 100 birds (Sporting discipline), and is open to people of all abilities. Last year the scores ranged from 29-95, and over 80 shooters had a great time :yes:.

* This year we will be raising money for Different Strokes who raise awareness and help stroke survivors of working age to optimise their recovery, take control of their own lives and regain as much independence as possible by offering free rehabilitative services and advice.
* The cost for the shooters taking part will be £50.00 - £15.00 of this going directly to the Charity :good: (the other £35.00 is what Orston Shooting Ground charge per person).
* Bacon roll and tea / coffee provided when ground opens (included in price)
* Prize giving and charity raffle at the end of the shoot!
*To attend the Charity Shoot, you will need to send PAYMENT in advance this is now OPEN but will close a couple of weeks prior to the event. We suggest payment is made EARLY to guarantee a place.

Registering for the day

Paying via Paypal can be done using the button below (the extra £1.90 is Paypal's fees) Payment can also be made by Bank transfer or Cheque (save paypal fees!)- please PM Teal for details.

Further details
* Squads of around 6 people will be arranged prior to the day
* This event will be open to CURRENT Pigeon Watch members only
* Money will be IN ADVANCE, no one will turn up and shoot on the day.
* Shooting start time is to be confirmed, but will be around 10am
* Each squad will have their own guide and scorer - whose decision is final
* The AVERAGE SCORES from the top ten shots from the North and South will be calculated and the highest team score will win the day.
* There will be a CHARITY raffle at the end of the day, please PM me information about donations.
* There will be a prizegiving, announcement and time for banter at the end of the shoot

All details of the day and current entrants will in due course be updated and added to the Charity Shoot website (thanks Petethegeek and Nickbeardo)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make it unfortunatly, and to be honest I'm really peed off that i'll mis it for a second time :oops:

The 2nd June is also the day of our Countryside show, which several others and myself have been organising for some time now, plus i'm doing a display and will be needed for various jobs no doubt during the day so it's just a big no.

However I will be donating a days game shooting, walk one shoot one to the raffle, Essexfluke won it last year and heres what he had to say about it

What a superb day I wasn't sure what the day would be when I chose it as my raffle prize as it just said days shooting north wales. But i am glad I did, great birds some a bit higher than I'm used too especially on the quarry drive when I went from 2 for 2 :good: to 4 for 10 shots :oops: . Also a big thanks to Paul, magman, magboy and everyone else (sorry cant remember everyones names).for there hospitality and banter for us Southerners. Sorry we couldn't stay over but my old mans has told me to make sure I win it next year if its available and we will definitely stay,he even wants to buy tickets as well to increase our chances. Thanks again to Paul I hope you have a great season.

see here for full story

Best of luck to all who go :good:

I'd love to be there (it would seem that my collection of novelty bumper stickers needs replenishing...), but unfortunately will be out of the country then.

Please let me now where I can make a donation though. At the very least I can bung some cash in.

Add this to your signature to spread the word about the Charity Shoot - Current Teams are now up on the Charity Shoot website and will be updated with new sign-ups :good:

[center][img=http://www.pigeonwatch.co.uk/charityshoot.png] 
[font="Arial Black"][size="3"]The Pigeon Watch North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot 2nd June 2012, at Orston Shooting Ground[color="#4169E1"]
[url="http://wherestheclayground.at/pwcharityshoot/info2012.php"]More Information[/url] [color="#FF0000"]-[/color][url="http://wherestheclayground.at/pwcharityshoot/teams2012.php"]Current Teams[/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]