PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi shaun, not going to be able to make it this year unfortunately, which is a shame cos i think we all had a great time last year. but a really poor start to the year financially, plus middle daughter's getting married 2 weeks after the shoot, and a bloody parking fine to pay makes gram a poor boy :lol:

you lot have a good time though, and i'll bung something in the pot for the charity instead :good:

Yes I was....the one everyone took the pee out of all day :lol: but at least I was not bottom of the list

Ah yes.... :lol: I remember now

hi shaun, not going to be able to make it this year unfortunately, which is a shame cos i think we all had a great time last year. but a really poor start to the year financially, plus middle daughter's getting married 2 weeks after the shoot, and a bloody parking fine to pay makes gram a poor boy :lol:

you lot have a good time though, and i'll bung something in the pot for the charity instead :good:

Shame, but have to get your priorities right first, maybe next year :good:

:shaun:

Team North, we need to "up our game".

Any team members not suitably turned out in top hat, tails and spats, wearing two monocles for eye protection, will be flogged....

I won't tolerate riff-raarfff on the team, we are here to represent the sport :big_boss:

Edited by Chard

If anyone needs a room to stayover the night prior to the Charity Shoot, I have a twin room booked at the Travel Lodge Nottingham Riverside £30.00, already paid, happy for it to go for £15.00 PM if you are interested.

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

A few of us are staying here if you fancy popping over, dunno how far away though?

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1077009-d1013902-Reviews-The_Vale_of_Belvoir_Inn_Hotel-Whatton_Nottinghamshire_England.html

:shaun:

The recent reviews of the hotel on Trip Advisor make entertaining reading. It'll be interesting to see if the PW Massive views are of the same ilk. I think I'll sleep in my own bed, drive up Saturday morning and have breakfast at the shooting ground.

The recent reviews of the hotel on Trip Advisor make entertaining reading. It'll be interesting to see if the PW Massive views are of the same ilk. I think I'll sleep in my own bed, drive up Saturday morning and have breakfast at the shooting ground.

I have stayed at this Hotel 3 times, The food has been good (not excellent) the rooms were OK, you get what you pay for, I thought the staff were excellent.

The decor is dated it is true but overall I have been pleased with the Hotel.

I have just read the reviews, but I prefer to make up my own mind, and have down so by returning.

It is a commercial hotel, and as long as the bed is comfortable and the amenities clean, that is all I ask .