PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a sponsership form (ano sounds daft but a few people iv spoke to said they would like to put some money towards the charity just wondered if there was a pw sponser form already or to knock one up as the missis seems to see anymoney in the house as here new shoes found unless its nailed down lol :blink:

is there a sponsership form (ano sounds daft but a few people iv spoke to said they would like to put some money towards the charity just wondered if there was a pw sponser form already or to knock one up as the missis seems to see anymoney in the house as here new shoes found unless its nailed down lol :blink:

Great idea- I will try and knock one of these up today, and anyone who is shooting can get one. Any thoughts on how it should look?

Great idea- I will try and knock one of these up today, and anyone who is shooting can get one. Any thoughts on how it should look?

Will the charity not have a template that allows people to sponsor someone. These are usually for lengths swum, miles or laps run etc,etc. That could be modified to sponsor someone for the number of clays broken. We have these coming round all the time at work and 99% of sponsors put £5 or £10 rather than £x per mile (or whatever) If this is done "officially" the charity can claim gift aid (worth 20%) on most of the donations.

Last year I mugged a couple of my colleagues in my office for donations but I think I could increase that with an "official" sponsorship form.

Potter (Mr)

Edited by Mr Potter

Payment just made by bank transfer 22:43

it must be pay day lol

See you there

Deershooter :good:

Good stuff just got it, Thanks for the advice Mr Potter an northeastshooterI will ask Different Strokes re: the form, you're right they probably already have one :good:

Deershooter, Grantham sounds like a Northern party of the world can you confirm allegiance for the team sheet? :lol:

Really looking forward to shooting at Orston :yes:There seem to be some noticeable exceptions from the sign up list though :look: :hmm:

Yup,

Well ME and Mung cant make it.

Evil Elvis has signed up though :good:

Will be interesting to see how many latecomers there are :look:

:shaun: