PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've just payed too.hope i'm not to late,as i've just read (after paying) that the closing date was 21st may,sorry.

Not a worry RED BEARD - got your payment, and you are IN and just in the nick of time. Are you shooting for the North or the South?

Anyone else reading this who fancies joining us (we are up to 58 shooters now) - drop me a PM or make payment in the first post in the thread, I'm extending the deadline by a few more days to see if there are any more latecomers :good:

Welcome to shoot with me Tam & Hopper, be like Hodnet but hopefully without the rain :angry:

Mr Potter

Hmmmm.........forecast not too clever, (as usual for "Oop North"), guess what, it's gonna rain..!! :yes:

No wonder so many Northerners move down South, but, do we want 'em..??

NO WE DON'T. :P

Cat

Not a worry RED BEARD - got your payment, and you are IN and just in the nick of time. Are you shooting for the North or the South?

Anyone else reading this who fancies joining us (we are up to 58 shooters now) - drop me a PM or make payment in the first post in the thread, I'm extending the deadline by a few more days to see if there are any more latecomers :good:

north please :good:

Hmmmm.........forecast not too clever, (as usual for "Oop North"), guess what, it's gonna rain..!! :yes:

No wonder so many Northerners move down South, but, do we want 'em..??

NO WE DON'T. :P

Cat

NO IT WONT...I will have a word with the Darling Mother Nature and explain its my birthday ;)