What is your ringtone

bullet boy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got gone away as mine.

Does the job and never fail to hear it go off! :lol: Just have to remember to put the phone on silent if you are at a meet or following the hunt for the day.

FM

Same as mine.

Last time I was in hospital I had a bunny hugger in the next bed to me........really wound him up !!!

Ring ring.....Ring ring.....Ring ring.....

It's a telephone!

same here like 90% of I fones old phone for the ring tone and the old car horn for messages. Wish I was clever enought to work i tunes and get something else.

I have various, attached different ones to family and friends when I was bored. When my PW mate calls it goes into 'catch the pigeon'. When my brother calls it is Homer Simpson making annoying noises - I got cought out once when he called me when I was in his house! :lol:

A sort light brown. Just like everyone else.

Also brown

As for the ringer on my phone is the old phone "Ring ring" but I had Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys for 3 years, I think I can feel a come back coming on.

A Duck which is rather funny when sitting on the shore of Lough neagh, just breaking day light with another 2 Guns the phone goes off and all you see is Guns at the ready. That's normally followed by change that ******* Ring Tone. Cracks me up every time lol......

:stupid: Duck on my I phone, if it goes off whilst shooting it won't spook anything ;)it gets a few safety's clicking off though :blink: including mine till I realise :rolleyes::oops: :oops: :blush: