How do you dispose of dead fox?

Just a carcass after all, whenever I'm lucky enough to have something to butcher I just chuck the carcass, fur, feathers etc in a bin bag.

Double (treble) bagged bin liner, sealed and taken away by the bin men would do wouldn't it? Or as someone said leave them under a hedge for mother nature to devour.

With regards to putting dead animals in the wheelie bins , Our council wont go for that , they once found a bag on the top with a few rabbit carcasses in and left me a nice note that read " NO DEAD RABBITS OR ANIMALS TO BE LEFT IN BIN"

They had then knocked on the door and informed my wife that I would be fined by the council for unlawful disposal of dead remains .

I dont do that now , but I do wrap them up a bit better and put them in the middle of the wheelie bin, They have never complained yet .

Daz

Erm in the hedge. Just out of interest cant you pop them into the wheelie bin?

easy, next doors wheelie bin :lol:

and yes you can put them in the wheelie bin.

With regards to putting dead animals in the wheelie bins , Our council wont go for that , they once found a bag on the top with a few rabbit carcasses in and left me a nice note that read " NO DEAD RABBITS OR ANIMALS TO BE LEFT IN BIN"

They had then knocked on the door and informed my wife that I would be fined by the council for unlawful disposal of dead remains .

I dont do that now , but I do wrap them up a bit better and put them in the middle of the wheelie bin, They have never complained yet .

Daz

single dead animals are fine in the wheelie bin, although we have an animal incinerator at work, thats only for company jobs, "privates" go double bagged straight in the wheelie bin, I can understand the mass rabbits moan from the council, as I had that too once with 50 heads,legs etc :lol: :lol: but same as deejay, hide them better and never a murmah

this one was collected by dustmen yesterday :D

IMAG0246.jpg

Usually put them in a hedge/pile of stones where no dog walkers/members of public will see them, or down a 'ole in the ground...

Regards,

Gixer

Yes but this is London, do you remember the fuss when some idiot dumped three in a bin at a petrol station? They had police and RSPCA looking at the cctv and carted them off to a vet who said they had been killed with DUM DUM BULLETS shock horror! Like it was some kind of satanic ritual involved.

Yes but this is London, do you remember the fuss when some idiot dumped three in a bin at a petrol station? They had police and RSPCA looking at the cctv and carted them off to a vet who said they had been killed with DUM DUM BULLETS shock horror! Like it was some kind of satanic ritual involved.

well, you'd expect that, that's why you put them in your own wheelie bin, singularly

bin bag! haha, or over the neighbours fence. Put a head on a pike to warn the rest off.

If youve read my "garden foxes" post, you'll know wher this is comin from! ;)

also, what kind of rat bin man goes around grassin on people for stuff like this....

Edited by PigeonEater

I usually leave them under the nearest hedge, though funnily enough I did that to one a month ago and someone dug a hole and burried it. No where near a footpath and the farmer hasn't heard anything about it so rather strange. But I reckon its a prime spot to dump the next ones to see if it happens again :yes:

I usually leave them under the nearest hedge, though funnily enough I did that to one a month ago and someone dug a hole and burried it. No where near a footpath and the farmer hasn't heard anything about it so rather strange. But I reckon its a prime spot to dump the next ones to see if it happens again :yes:

Brian may maybe gave it a proper burial... :hmm:

Daz

Tell 'em to stick it - We have a separate bin for kitchen waste and that's where the inedible bits and pieces of pigeons, rabbits, pheasants and all manner of other beasties goes - No different to a chicken carcass or fish bones