Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot - This Saturday!

Teal

It was a very enjoyable well organised shoot, I thought the targets were spot on and the ground was immaculate as always.

I think canthitathing was actually high gun as he said he counted 107 on his card. <_<

Our squad of Tosspot (S) - 83, Chard (N) – 82, PhilR (S) – 82, Timps - (N) – 81, canthitathing (N) 107 was a great close scoring squad to shoot with.

So glad I chose to shoot the O/U even though I chose to miss the easiest bird on the shoot twice in a row. :yes:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a very enjoyable well organised shoot, I thought the targets were spot on and the ground was immaculate as always.

I think canthitathing was actually high gun as he said he counted 107 on his card. <_<

Our squad of Tosspot (S) - 83, Chard (N) – 82, PhilR (S) – 82, Timps - (N) – 81, canthitathing (N) 107 was a great close scoring squad to shoot with.

So glad I chose to shoot the O/U even though I chose to miss the easiest bird on the shoot twice in a row. :yes:

Thats typical of Alan....he's from Rotherham so its ok..

Ive heard he's adds his invoices up like that too...

Edited by smig4373

I won jack as usual, Beardo won the meal in your restaurant and in a moment of weakness promised to take me as his date for the evening - true bromance :wub:

I have a spare room with a double bed if you need to stay over. I'll even leave you some almond massage oil. But please whoever is receiving that night try to keep the noise down

PM274 was Pietro- he's a guy I have done some coaching for over the years and thought the south could use a Han so I signed him up!

Fortunately I saved the last lesson for the shootoff!

Great day again, well done all

I hope you charged for that lesson Ed!! Ha ha

well shot Ed, 96 was great shooting! ;-)

A big thankyou to Charlie,Rob & Linda :yes: Orston was excellent as always with some nice targets on too :good:

Also to the PW guys for their efforts in organising such a good day out,cheers :good:

Was nice to put a few faces to names today,and i'd just like to congratulate Pietro,Cat & Ed on some great shooting,a pleasure to watch :yes::good:

Azzurri

Cracking day out at Orston yet again; they just never seem to disappoint there so credit where credit is due :good:

Also a huge thumbs up to Teal and co; their efforts are much appreciated and I thought that this was the best charity shoot that I've attended :yes:

Well done to Ed, Pietro, Cat and Azzurri - 22 dropped targets between the four of you was awesome stuff to watch and a real education in many ways :yes::good:

Finally, thank god the trophy is home :D:P:lol:

A great day out and a well run shoot in a lovely setting. I did not shoot very well but was pleased to say I shot with a star of the future "Ryan Gun" one to watch, well done Ryan.

The scores were pretty very impressive, and a Big well done to the the joint high gun, one North one South which made for a interesting shoot off, and well done to Ed for Winning.

Well, Chard and his Northern team have the trophy to keep polished to Cats high Standard for 12 months when it will be all guns Blazing for round 4.

A big well done to the North, and a big well done to the South.

See you all next year. :good:

A great day out and thanks again to the organisers - It was great to see Debbie and mates from Different Strokes - much appreciated that they turned up to see "shooters" and now I have read the leaflets a big thank you to them for all the work they do that up until today most of us probably didn't know anything about.

Have to say also that I was very impressed with ground (first time there)- I don't recall seeing any broken clays on any of trap or skeet layout's - a very tidy ground indeed.

A big thank you to Red Beard for his donation to fund for my old drill - hope it's OK

Son of Potter shot well - top man on our squad with an impressive 92 I believe :good:

Hope to see what next year brings - Well shot everyone.

Dave

Great day out, shot with some really nice people, **** up the last stand, apir of oranges hit !!! finished on 78 ...should have been 85!!!!

Not complaing, well run, nice venue and some tricky little targets!! Pictures to follow!! when i can keep my eyes open long enough!!! :good: