Torch Relay Violently Attacked

Diceman

you really should change your name to perfection,if modern day mindless plod cant tell a real threat from an excited kid on bike :o we have no sodding hope whatsoever from the overzealous control freak mentality that you so willingly applaud.

KW

Hey,were all allowed an opinion.

and i stand by what i said-they know not to approach the torch bearer.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Over excited kid on a bike, or theiving scum bag trying to nick the torch? He may well have been innocent, but, the police deal with kids that are completely out of control and have no respect for authority day in and day out. This may, rightly or wrongly, alter their perception towards kids. It was a split second decision to make and I believe he made the right one. If that kid had grabbed the torch and got away on his bike what would you all be saying then? Just because he was a kid certainly doesn't make him all innocent and harmless.

nicked it and got away? in amongst a crowd and lined with cops :lol: suggest you change channel mate they must be showing even more tripe on Cbeebies.

KW

Heavy handed my left nut,

The torch security team are there to do a job. They carried this out calmly and without fanfare.

How else are they supposed to protect the torch.....

I forgot the PW 704yd hindsight, armchair warrior gun

I forgot the PW 704yd hindsight, armchair warrior gun :lol:

The security grabbed whoever it was around the waist, both will have a few bruises, big deal.

The police can't do right it's no wonder some don't care anymore.

nicked it and got away? in amongst a crowd and lined with cops :lol: suggest you change channel mate they must be showing even more tripe on Cbeebies.

KW

But the cops did tackle him so that he couldn't do anything and your whining about it?! With your thinking the cops shouldn't touch him, in which case he would've got away! The cops did right by tackling the problem firmly before the kid managed to do any harm. Imagine how it would've looked if he'd got the torch and the cops were running down the street trying to stop him, they would be a laughing stock and I fear you'd be first in the queue again to criticise them.

But the cops did tackle him so that he couldn't do anything and your whining about it?! With your thinking the cops shouldn't touch him, in which case he would've got away! The cops did right by tackling the problem firmly before the kid managed to do any harm. Imagine how it would've looked if he'd got the torch and the cops were running down the street trying to stop him, they would be a laughing stock and I fear you'd be first in the queue again to criticise them.

never said they should not have grabbed him just there was no need to throw him to the ground afterwards, its a kid for christs sake, and if you are worried about them looking a "laughing stock" you really have lost the plot as basically you are saying its ok to be thug if it means you dont loose face, besides that the clown has by his actions made himself a laughing stock, I bet the decent coppers still on the beat will be smirking at this buffoons antics.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Funny how so many of the above members feel so compelled to add comment over this minor incident.

Looking back at the 'not good news' thread regarding the murdered cop this week-I see none of the members saw fit to comment over that post.

Your true colours have been well and truly nailed to the mast.

fuddster

Funny how so many of the above members feel so compelled to add comment over this minor incident.

Looking back at the 'not good news' thread regarding the murdered cop this week-I see none of the members saw fit to comment over that post.

fuddster

totally different thing and you well know it, your comment is out of order *****

KW

fuddster

totally different thing and you well know it, your comment is out of order *****

KW

Fuddster..... well said and thank you. :good:

I was going to keep my comments to myself, as the police haters only show up on threads like these.

Kdubya... the evidence is plain to see and Fuddster is not out of order.

Split second decision, he did not have an arm chair to sit in and weigh up the pros and cons. He reacted and it was spot on.

A very good take, not a high tackle, sign him up for the England squad.

Everyone is always banging on about how softly softly the world is, it toughens up only a little and people bleat.

Someone's said it: damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Fuddster..... well said and thank you. :good:

I was going to keep my comments to myself, as the police haters only show up on threads like these.

Kdubya... the evidence is plain to see and Fuddster is not out of order.

of course he is out of order we are talking about an excited kid on a bike, and to compare it to an off duty police officer being killed by a paranoid gun man is ludicrous, and quite frankly scraping the barrel, BUT if you really want an argument please tell me what the difference is from a man in the street being killed by a lunatic and a man who was an off duty police officer being killed by a lunatic? my answer is NOTHING both are sickening crimes, had the officer had a uniform on then perhaps you could say its a harsher crime, but to play the sad death of anyone regardless of "worth" over a kid being pushed off a bike by an overzealous richard is way below the belt.

KW

Edited by kdubya

With your thinking the cops shouldn't touch him, in which case he would've got away! The cops did right by tackling the problem firmly before the kid managed to do any harm.

your assuming the kid wanted to do any harm, no im not a police hater i just remember when i was a kid we would get excited at things like this but i dont remember being thrown in front of a car, i guess times have changed and people believe even a torch needs protecting from children.

Edited by storme37

Should've hit him with a Rapier missile instead, just to be sure . . . :rolleyes:

Im surprised they didnt simply use a sniper to take the "threat" out and have done with it, it would have been justified to the lunatic control freak conformists

KW

Im surprised they didnt simply use a sniper to take the "threat" out and have done with it, it would have been justified to the lunatic control freak conformists

KW

KW, when you were younger did a peeler **** your girlfriend, or steal your sweeties, or something similar?

You seem a bit lot irrational when the police are discussed.

Nial.

of course he is out of order we are talking about an excited kid on a bike, and to compare it to an off duty police officer being killed by a paranoid gun man is ludicrous, and quite frankly scraping the barrel, BUT if you really want an argument please tell me what the difference is from a man in the street being killed by a lunatic and a man who was an off duty police officer being killed by a lunatic? my answer is NOTHING both are sickening crimes, had the officer had a uniform on then perhaps you could say its a harsher crime, but to play the sad death of anyone regardless of "worth" over a kid being pushed off a bike by an overzealous richard is way below the belt.

KW

No he isn't, i can't speak for Fuddster, but I think he has merely pointed out a fact that the police haters only pop up on the negative police threads and are like dogs with bones, which i agree with. look back, it's the same old faces saying the same old non informed rubbish (which normally gives me a real giggle, and brightens up my day) as it is apparent they have no idea what they are talking about.

The police have a brief, they stick to it. It is posted on social media and no doubt at the venues, not to enter the 'bubble.' If you have a complaint about the way the police handled that 'incident' then there is a procedure for that.

I'm not not going to argue with you as you have your opinion and i have mine, and they are never going to be the same, not even close. the type in bold seems to be your general attitude toward the police though

ATB

:D

KW, when you were younger did a peeler **** your girlfriend, or steal your sweeties, or something similar?

Nial.

Brilliant!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nial.

if you actually had a bit more between the ears I would give you some facts about me but as you obviously can keep liquid warm till you swallow it I will consider it a waste of time ok plank

KW

Edited by kdubya

No he isn't, i can't speak for Fuddster, but I think he has merely pointed out a fact that the police haters only pop up on the negative police threads and are like dogs with bones, which i agree with. look back, it's the same old faces saying the same old non informed rubbish (which normally gives me a real giggle, and brightens up my day) as it is apparent they have no idea what they are talking about.

The police have a brief, they stick to it. It is posted on social media and no doubt at the venues, not to enter the 'bubble.' If you have a complaint about the way the police handled that 'incident' then there is a procedure for that.

I'm not not going to argue with you as you have your opinion and i have mine, and they are never going to be the same, not even close. the type in bold seems to be your general attitude toward the police though

ATB

:D

simple question why when someone has a pop at an out of order bobby, are they automatically labeled a police hater? when have I ever said anything re the threads on police that indicate I hate them? I simply say it as it is but then like they say the truth hurts, you may be fine with your head in the sand and pretending nothing is wrong in plod land and that their each and every action is justified, I on the other hand weigh up whats presented, and if you dont like that then please butt out ok comprehend take in understand (nah)your deluded

KW

Edited by kdubya

simple question why when someone has a pop at an out of order bobby, are they automatically labeled a police hater? when have I ever said anything re the threads on police that indicate I hate them? I simply say it as it is but then like they say the truth hurts, you may be fine with your head in the sand and pretending nothing is wrong in plod land and that their each and every action is justified, I on the other hand weigh up whats presented, and if you dont like that then please butt out ok comprehend take in understand (nah)your deluded

KW

Mods,

May respond to this pleeeeaaassseeeeeeee???

Not wanting to bicker, just point out some facts.

:good: