ANTI'S ????

THE AD

Came back after a couple of hours pigeon shooting to find thispost-37792-0-97249400-1344798887_thumb.jpgis this the work of anti's. If so what gives them the right to become criminals.

Car was parked on a grass verge outside the field there was a fourtrak parked in the gateway which was untouched.

If it was "Anti's" i would have thought the 4x4 would have been the target not your VW Passat, maybe just some mindless vandal, kids.

My fourtrak was in the gate hole in full view of us shooting only about 100 yards into the rape field, Paul's car was at right angles to mine parked behind the hedge along the roadside so out of view from in the field.

I did see a white car going slowly along the road looking over the hedge but couldn't see what make it was, last week when we were there me and Paul's grandson spotted a woman also watching us through the hedge for a few minutes, because it's on the outskirts of a village I presumed it was just the locals being nosey.

I presume they new we were there and smashed Paul's window because his car was out of view to us. The fact they didn't take anything from the car makes me think it was anti's.

i was thinking smash a car window to nick one i would never put money their way either :innocent:

(this was meant in a light hearted way i am in no way suggesting some one would actually break a car window to steal an RSPB sticker! )

Edited by beeredup