Ultimate Fry up?

wildfowler.250

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost correct. Would only question thickness of the bacon, needs to be cut much thicker. I am thoroughly xxxxxx off with so called, rashers of bacon so thin you can see through them. Whilst we are on this rant, why can't we get back to propper curing of bacon. I want to buy bacon to eat, not some bit of sponge that bleeds out a gallon of brine when you put it in the frying pan.

Needs lots of black pudding too. It ain't a fry up without black pudding.

Nice crisp fried bread as well. To hell with callories. They're for tree hugging leftie veggies.

Man food.

Bubble and squeak, poached eggs, black pud, chipolatas, fried bacon, field mushrooms fried in the bacon grease, fried slice and HP Sauce. No toms, beans or other crud but just occasionally some laverbread fried in the bacon fat too.

I only poach the eggs as it's a bigger challenge to get them presentable when compared to fried eggs.

There's no pigeons doing the rounds down here so I can spend time on frivolous things like this.

Oh! and plenty tea and toast with ginger marmalade.

And, if I've just got in from morning flight a couple of tennents extra (not super!!!!)

Edited by drone

bacon ,thick cut,sausage,decent pork,black pud ,from bury,eggs ,free range fried,mushroom,large grilled,beans,heinz,fried bread ,thick and crisp,tomatoes,tinned or if you are inclined grilled fresh,tattie scones or hash browns ,hash browns need to be crisp.doorsteps of buttered toast and tea.

When up in NW Scotland, my usual fry is; Egg, Bacon, Lorne Sausage, Pork Sausage, Mushrooms, Beans, Tomatoes, Black pudding, White pudding, Fruit Pudding, Haggis and Fried bread.

However it does lay a little heavy and leaves you hungry about 3pm!

Getting silly now,

I know and love white pudding/black pudding.

never heard of hogs pudding or fruit pudding...

Are people just making it up now???

Oh and the above breakfast still has chips/fried sliced spuds....its so WRONG

:shaun: