My first day out pigeon shooting

ace_of_hearts

On Friday I went pigeon shooting for the very first time (have been clay shooting for about a year) with Les (Elby) in Milton Keynes. I had a great day out and he showed me how to set up the hide and arrange the decoys. The freezer is now absolutely rammed, and am currently waiting on my pigeon pie that is in the oven :good:

It was a brilliant day and will definitely be going again (and hopefully the door knocking will pay off and i will start getting my own permissions soon)

ETA I ended with a total of 58

h5DvCHus.jpg

Edited by ace_of_hearts

On Friday I went pigeon shooting for the very first time (have been clay shooting for about a year) with Les (Elby) in Milton Keynes. I had a great day out and he showed me how to set up the hide and arrange the decoys. The freezer is now absolutely rammed, and am currently waiting on my pigeon pie that is in the oven :good:

It was a brilliant day and will definitely be going again (and hopefully the door knocking will pay off and i will start getting my own permissions soon)

ETA I ended with a total of 58

h5DvCHus.jpg

how many shots did you fire mate to get that bag

• 4 months later...