Anti pestering me Blimey !!

utectok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My advice would be to go and see your local police and take the note and explain how it came and ask them if they can put a armed officer outside your house and put up some tv cameras also a good 8 foot fence around your garden with razor wire all around the top you cannot trust those teenage girls they may even attack you with a feather and tickle you to death.

put a letter back up on the street lamps post

saying

dear anom

how could you write such a lovely letter on such a warm november sunday,

how could you waste such time

and ruin your day

while swinging in the trees

so ive been told your a lezza labour voting tree hugging cat lover

and after such a journey

all i get is a letter

from the meaniest sex in life

female

12bore sid

alternatively we can start you a THREE WORD letter

dear anom

you........

im not a anti but here is a few things to trow at them it dose my head in all these anti's about but do they relies that having a dog cat or any pet is sort of a wrong doing to to that animal in real world before coming a say 700 years ago a pet would have been a wild animal and its a wrong doing for keeping any animal against its will out of its natural environment for your own pleasure or for company thats wrong writing on paper that tree was a living thing even though its only a tree it would have been alive and they killed it to wright on it and the ink is a oil based product witch means they destroying the environment as the oil would have been mine/ drill/pump from the earth just so they can wright a stupid letter then eating they vegetables that veg is a living plant living organism might sound prophetic but its all true its just how hard and close you want to look into it clothes some is man made fabric again a form of oil base product cotton its a product of a plant to they give life to a plant to get the cotton then harvest the plant for cotton then plant dies rubber they cut a tree make it bled for natural rubber to mix with man made rubber for shoe's so when you meet an anti frow it all in there face and say im the same as you just a little worse im a killer your a killer even to it mite be only a plant you a veg or fruit it was all alive at one point

im not a anti but here is a few things to trow at them it dose my head in all these anti's about but do they relies that having a dog cat or any pet is sort of a wrong doing to to that animal in real world before coming a say 700 years ago a pet would have been a wild animal and its a wrong doing for keeping any animal against its will out of its natural environment for your own pleasure or for company thats wrong writing on paper that tree was a living thing even though its only a tree it would have been alive and they killed it to wright on it and the ink is a oil based product witch means they destroying the environment as the oil would have been mine/ drill/pump from the earth just so they can wright a stupid letter then eating they vegetables that veg is a living plant living organism might sound prophetic but its all true its just how hard and close you want to look into it clothes some is man made fabric again a form of oil base product cotton its a product of a plant to they give life to a plant to get the cotton then harvest the plant for cotton then plant dies rubber they cut a tree make it bled for natural rubber to mix with man made rubber for shoe's so when you meet an anti frow it all in there face and say im the same as you just a little worse im a killer your a killer even to it mite be only a plant you a veg or fruit it was all alive at one point

.............. Here, have some free full stops to use in your next post. My eyes hurt! :D

Are you a crazy person ?

Yep, definitely a women. Middle aged or late middle aged. Unmarried, retired from local government, vegetarian, cat owner, Labour voter, peace activist and a lesbian.

Take no notice.

Blimey! That's some profiling you've done there. I'd have put her down as a woman, 40, married, bossy, husband is a wimp, blonde but not naturally so, NOT veggie just hypocritical, cat owner, Lib Dem voter, gets it on once a month. Still nice writing though!