Prague strip clubs!

sandspider

Hi all

Me and the gf are off to Prague shortly, and she wants me to take her to a strip club! (It's a tough job, but I'm prepared to take one for the team and help her out on this occasion! :good::drool::yay:)

So, I'm looking for a strip club in Prague that's not too skanky / sleazy basically, and where an open minded girl would not feel uncomfortable...!

Can anyone recommend a decent not-too-sleazy strip club?

Thanks all.

i had a girl once who was travelling on both buses it was mind blowing........ ooooh the memory of youth happy days

She's not fully there, but is considering experimentation! :good:

I'm not entirely sure those two things go together in the former Eastern Bloc..? :lol:

True. Ok, any recommendations for a strip club where we won't get overcharged to see munters, or actually robbed?!

were you ****** when she suggested it ?

Nope! And it's been re-mentioned several times. Win!

you would be far better doing this in Amsterdam... strip/sex/lap dance clubs are pretty much respectable establishments over there... plus there is the added bonus that a.. there are loads of them and b.. if she decides she wants some 'extras' after seeing the goods close up and after a few sherberts she can be more certain the girls are clean!

Enjoy Prague and get a weekend in Holland booked!

Edited by Vipa

Cheers all. Tus, will look at the ones you mention.

We're going to Prague anyway. The strip club was just an idea since we're there! (And prob for her just to look and not touch at this stage).

I've been to Amsterdam and Thailand, and both were pretty eye opening and a touch scary (pretty sure I saw a mother and daughter prostitute team in one of the windows in Amsterdam!), but I wasn't with the gf then...