SPICE GIRLS,,who was your favorite if any

evo

ok lads and girls,my daughter is forcing me to watch them on tv and was just thinking who would i most like to go for a few down the pub with

my conclusion was all four because 5 in a bed would be great,,but dont tell the wife,,

who if any was your fav and why,,come on lads be honest,we wont tell :ernyha:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lads and girls,my daughter is forcing me to watch them on tv and was just thinking who would i most like to go for a few down the pub with

my conclusion was all four because 5 in a bed would be great,,but dont tell the wife,,

who if any was your fav and why,,come on lads be honest,we wont tell :ernyha:

. cmon fella wake up I SAID WAKE UP you've been posting on pw in your sleep , i know its christmas but you've obviously had one too many get to bed and merry christmas oh and put the box of kleenex back

. cmon fella wake up I SAID WAKE UP you've been posting on pw in your sleep , i know its christmas but you've obviously had one too many get to bed and merry christmas oh and put the box of kleenex back

sorry but i,m a humbug as i dont drink alcohol,but must say this tea is strong he he