Pump Club

thepasty

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see clay clubs accepting pumps without the sneering, maybe one day all shooters will support each other and not snipe at each others chosen sport or equipment

Absolutely, I took my winchester model 12 round the 3 acres ground in Essex yesterday and there were several positive comments, although one chap did ask me if it was a Mossberg 😲.

its good to see pump club still going strong!

My firearms cert came up for renewal recently so I got a shotgun cert at the same time, time for me to come back to pump club!

I like them old and scruffy, any suggestions?

Cheers

Edited by thepasty

its good to see pump club still going strong!

My firearms cert came up for renewal recently so I got a shotgun cert at the same time, time for me to come back to pump club!

I like them old and scruffy, any suggestions?

Cheers

Check with Wabbitbosher, he's always got something interesting and good prices too

He has a Manufrance with a free Baikal for £85 absolute bargain

Edited by impala59

Hi all.

Back after a long break (kids, moving house etc). Managed to keep hold of my cert and cabinet but not my guns.

Really fancy a supernova but stuck between a 24" or 26" barrel.

I did have a 26" Maxus which I loved and recently shot a 26" SXP which was great, but for some reason I'm drawn to the 24" supernova.

So which would the PW massive go for? Cheers.

Ok guys, so I have just got off the phone with a very helpful lady from AC Sporting Targets in Northolt regarding arranging a PW Pump Club meet and shoot. She couldn't have been more helpful and positive about hosting us so if we can agree a date theres no reason why this cant take place. She said that pumps are welcome on all of there layouts although I think a friendly skeet competition would be great as we can squad together maybe even shoot ABT afterwards. The proviso is that the attendees will be SGC holders and guns used will be section 2 and usual ground rules apply regarding cartridges.

So who is up for it, I think the consensus was to wait until after the summer probably around October or November..

Thoughts??

Edited by Wingman