am i getting old ??

colin lad

it started a few years ago when i found myself turning down fishing due to weather now i find myself not going shooting when the weather is bad,

i am sat at home gear all ready farmers informed but i just cant be bothered lol

just had a glass of whiskey so i guess that's it for tonight

colin

Whimp get out there now and do wot you know is good for you :laugh:

I know what you mean, had the alarm on for 7 , looked out the window and went back to bed, by 8 the rain had stopped and the sun came out, light wind and perfect pigeon weather , I just sat watching telly all day regretting not getting out, trouble is once I had decided not to go I couldn,t find the motivation to get off my ****, 30 years ago I would be out and set up by 6, in snow, rain, howling gales, anything, but now if I get cold or wet it takes 3 days to get over it, everything aches and my eyes water so bad I can hardly spot the pigeons coming, role on summer.

Hahaha yep your def old mate. Although you did look comfy in them slippers with that glass of whiskey!!

Way to horrible out for me to mate. And im only 36!!!! As above think ya just getting sensible!!

As for you Leeds gimp oh sorry chimp, we ain't short your just lanky :lol: :lol: Hahaha

Getting old is when you wonder if the 9oclock film

is just that little bit late for you too be getting into :0(

xxxxSuzy

funny you should say that i am just watching die hard 4.0 and got day of tomorrow and still had to think about it before i put it on

but i am up at 6.30 to go shooting (so long as the snow has stopped)

colin

Haha Suzy, that's just happened here. I suggested Die Hard 4 but it's too long, so it's a recording of Mary Berry's life story instead as only an hour long. I don't have the remote controls tonight.

Colin, I know what you mean I can plait mine nowadays.