Anyone else fed up with this yet?

Evil Elvis

Yeah, I thought we'd seen the last of this cold weather to be honest. I work as a tree surgeon and boy is it cold, my fingers hurt so bad and I can't wear gloves as I'm a over weight climber

was cold this morning, -4.5 with a good breezy easterly wind, don't care to think what the chill factor would be!

And it 20 days the clocks change as meant to be summer time

nah, start of summer time (as in 1 hour forward, nowt to do with seasons), were still in the season of winter, 9 days to go before spring starts! spring equinox is on 20th this year. Edited by Paul223

Nasty, well if its any consolation that large shed at the end of the garden is my reptile room, Im going to be working in there all day in 27c!!! One extreme to the other!!!

Be careful with those reptiles, my brother in laws reptile room cooled too much and I thought she said he now has reptile disfunction.

Not to bad in thurrock near lakeside at he mo, went over my fishing lake on Saturday to shoot some crow's had 8 good high bird's & the carp were up in the water with quite a few jumping thought i'd go yeserday for a few hours until i saw the weather report. Went in the mornng with the gun anyway but bloody cold :crazy: .

Edited by fse10

With a strong north easterly coupled to an already cold day it's somewhat bitter here in East Devon. Some high cloud but the sun is breaking through. Earlier we had a few spots of white blowing in the wind.

Because of invitations over the weekend, we didn't do the weekly routine shop so have just been to the local supermarket for some bits and pieces. Wifey came out saying that the place was heaving and when she mentioned it to another lady in the till queue, the till assistant, having heard, remarked that it's panic buying because we've had some snow!

Getting a bit cheesed off with it now had Friday off to shoot on some drilled beans got completely soaked through went on some rape yesterday and again got soaked. Supposed to of been starting a patio for someone today but can't because the only access to the back garden is through the house through the hallway dining room then living room 60 square meters worth no fun stall. Do remember a few years ago it snowing in the first week of April.

daily Mail say there's more cold weather on the way,

Bookmakers slash the odds on a white Easter as snow sweeps into Britain from the south and biting 50mph winds make it feel like -12C

• Freezing conditions will last until Friday - when a week ago it was 17C
  • Up to 4ins of snow to fall today across large parts England and Scotland
  • Temperatures expected to drop to -7C in some areas of Britain today
  • Met Office 'feels like' temperatures show Swindon will fall to -12C tonight
  • Cheltenham organisers say 'no danger' racing festival will be cancelled
    Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2NEj87AiS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2291408-18906CF1000005DC-14_634x559.jpg

article-2291000-188E5A3D000005DC-92_634x621.jpg

Edited by halight