new decoy chair total bargin

Went to get a few decoys and bits from Paul hart yesterday was chatting about shooting ,people and chairs saying i need a new one and hay presto here she is below now im not a small boy this thing is solid very very well built had its 1st day out today its just right height and has spiny seat built into her.

used all day and im not stiff one bit unlike the bucket seats that are too low for me so big thanks to paul for new kit few pics below lads

post-23051-0-98566000-1364661851_thumb.jpg

Edited by Teal

I tested one of these for Paul earlier in the year, Im no light weight and it took my weight OK . :good:

Now i had a similar one that i bought about 3 years ago for myself and a couple of mates the design was the same but it was lighter tubing i still have it but it's not a patch on Paul's.

i was out pigeon shooting with my mate John ( mag357 ) on wednesday we decided to set up in the same hide so while John was setting out the decoy's i set up the hide

i asked him to set up his seat he has one of the ones i had bought 3 years ago so he set it where he wanted to sit i forgot to take mine so i was just on a bucket seat that i have the hides in.

Well he set in up then sat on it and while i watched it slowly sank, first thought was the ground was very soft ( every where else was nice and dry and firm) then i spotted the back legs were

slowly bending and John is only 14 stone :lol::lol: seat knackered..

Think he could be giving Paul a call unless his mate can repair it..I have been using Paul's for quite a while and its great for me as it makes me sit upright and that is a good help with my back...

might even give the other seat to John as i don't trust it anymore :lol::lol:

PS

We were only sharing a hide as Kdubya who was also shooting the same farm had forgot his hide poles the pillock so John gave him his and set up with me.. :sad1::sad1:

I have one as well from Paul, and it holds my 18 stone fine. The cross bars stop it sinking into the soft, sandy soil where I shoot, the seat swivels, but never used the cartridge holder or built-in bag, (I use my pockets), it is VERY sturdy, very comfortable, and light enough to carry.

Mike.

Hide seat like Paul Harts but lighter weight tubing.........I am 14 stone and it buckled like a chocolate fender. PM me if you want to know who makes them, they are not worth the money. Hawkeye has a Paul Hart one and they are ace and will take 20+ stone.

I bought a similar looking seat from A1 which suddenly collapsed when the rear legs just folded in half unexpectedly,

quite alarming at the time with a loaded 12G in my hands, but looking back I can see how funny it probably looked at the time (fortunately nobody did see me)

I recently got one of the Paul Hart ones from his site having seen it recommended in this thread. Used it yesterday for the first time. Its well thought out and very strong. I found the under seat bag very useful, I have the zip open and throw a bunch of shells in. Cartridges are then right to hand. A good bit of kit at a good price.