Jelly Babies - What a nice gift!

Frenchieboy

I have just had a neighbour pop round - An lovely old lady who is in her 90's that we have known for years. She brought a Birthday card round for me with a wonderful little gift - A 540g box of Jelly Babies! Now some of you might well laugh about that but I would like to know how the heck she knew that I have a real passion (Almost an addiction) for Jelly Babies. The only thing is that you have to eat them correctly by biting the feet off first and working your way up so that you only have the head left!

What are your favourite sweets or treets?

Jelly babies,frys chocolate cream,princess marshmallows and raspberry ruffle bars.

All the above and i am in heaven. Jelly babies must have their heads bitten off first.

No, No, No! :no::no::no: You have got it all wrong! They have to be made to suffer. :yes::yes::yes: As far as Jelly Babies are concerned all thoughts of "Respect for your quarry" and "A humane kill" go out of the window :lol::lol::lol: No jelly Babies get a Humane Death in my hands, but I have to admit that my wife likes to suck them to death! :lol::whistling::lol:

No, No, No! :no::no::no: You have got it all wrong! They have to be made to suffer. :yes::yes::yes: As far as Jelly Babies are concerned all thoughts of "Respect for your quarry" and "A humane kill" go out of the window :lol::lol::lol: No jelly Babies get a Humane Death in my hands, but I have to admit that my wife likes to suck them to death! :lol::whistling::lol:

You are a sick puppy :good::lol::lol:

I nicked one of the kids kinder hippo things not long ago :drool:. I love them, they are a bit like a poor mans ferrero rocher. Its tricky though as I have to eat them in secret as I get the wiss ripped from me from the guys at work :lol::lol:

I have just had a neighbour pop round - An lovely old lady who is in her 90's that we have known for years. She brought a Birthday card round for me with a wonderful little gift - A 540g box of Jelly Babies! Now some of you might well laugh about that but I would like to know how the heck she knew that I have a real passion (Almost an addiction) for Jelly Babies. The only thing is that you have to eat them correctly by biting the feet off first and working your way up so that you only have the head left!

What are your favourite sweets or treets?

Frenchieboy you should be ashamed of yourself , a true sportsman should always be looking for a clean kill , eating jelly babies feet first is barbaric in the extreme. :no:

Frenchieboy you should be ashamed of yourself , a true sportsman should always be looking for a clean kill , eating jelly babies feet first is barbaric in the extreme. :no:

Ha that's tickled me , Tis very barbaric indeed happy Bday frenchie

It must be my latent animal instincts breaking out occasionally then! :whistling:

I hope my FEO doesn't find out, it could cost me my FAC for "Ungentlemanly conduct while in charge of a firearm! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: brilliant ha mine are jelly baby's :good: