Hunters or muck boot

kingnewport

There are a lot of female boots daily in use around here. I could be an authority on the subject if I took a blind bit of interest, which I don't( I tend to concentrate on jodhpurs). However, I've just asked my wife, my daughter and the yard manager what they think of Hunters and Muck boots and they say neither last as they should. The Hunters are more stylish but the Muck Boots are warmer, more comfortable. If you want practical ones that last it's Le Chameau but they're pricier. So, more or less what everybody else said.

got the misses some dubarry boots 2 years ago ( went shopping for a set of boots for me :( and she ended up getting me to get her them) Wears them every day, goes to the office in them, walks the dog, out in the snow, goes the sports matches, church, pub and just about everywhere. She loves the look, and finds them far easier on the eye then other boots and very warm. She says they are best present I ever got her.

Now I know its a lot of money for a pair of boots, but she has got more wear out of them then all the other shoes in her closet. Might be worth asking her if she needs rubber boots, or if leather ones would be better for her.

They are more comfortable in my opinion, are warm and waterproof just so long as your not standing in a river all day. I have some Toggi boots that were around 100 for when on shoots. well made and farm more comfortable then hunters i also have.

just another option.