Any new hobbies for the new year?

Boromir

Well I have been beating for the past couple of months and got to know a few lads. Well one of them does some gold panning at a place near me (Tyndrum) and ive become very interested in doing this as a weekend thing like going out camping as well. So hopefully I will find a 5grand gold nugget soon.

So have any of you's got any new hobbies or interests that your thinking about? (Do not include Sheds and kicking doors in.)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but im giving one up! iv just turned 30 and iv decided to hang up my leathers. my motorbike will be up for sale in the spring. iv had my license since i was 21 and most people that know me cant believe iv not had a big accident, especially on track days. iv seen some very close friends have very bad accidents.

Iv had an amazing time on my bikes but im starting to get scarred now.

i do fancy a v8 now though anybody on here with a monaro?

Edited by bikemad24

no but im giving one up! iv just turned 30 and iv decided to hang up my leathers. my motorbike will be up for sale in the spring. iv had my license since i was 21 and most people that know me cant believe iv not had a big accident, especially on track days. iv seen some very close friends have very bad accidents.

Iv had an amazing time on my bikes but im starting to get scarred now.

i do fancy a v8 now though anybody on here with a monaro?

I'm 31 and been bikeless for 2 years :(

Don't do it as I miss it so bad but my back couldn't take anymore racing , laning , mx . I've had bikes since I was 14 and been on the road since 16 .

I'm 31 and been bikeless for 2 years :(

Don't do it as I miss it so bad but my back couldn't take anymore racing , laning , mx . I've had bikes since I was 14 and been on the road since 16 .

Sorry to hear that, would a bike with a more relaxed riding posture not be an option?

Sorry to hear that, would a bike with a more relaxed riding posture not be an option?

Always enjoyed my ktms which are great for riding position but it's the jumps and crashes that hurt my back.

I've got an X-ray booked on my neck in January :(

When I get some money I want a BMW gs1200 :)

I did john o groats to landsend on a c90 a few years back lol

Edited by team tractor

I retired this week.

I can play Trumpet and I've been strumming Ukulele's for a couple of years now. Just have basic chords.

Earlier in the year I sold two guitars which were sitting unplayed so I could fund a new shotgun.

Lately I started getting into Blues on my Uke's and now I've really been missing my guitars. Anyway, I've just bought a Marlin Loner geetar off teatray and it should be here xmas eve.

So now I've got a real urge ( I've put some ointment on it! ) to learn how to play Blues properly. Learning chord structures, progressions and improvisation.

I've given my neighbour a bottle of Valium for xmas :lol: