pet hate

neillfrbs

She just didn't do it, I got my skin ripped off by my director, she denied me even speaking to her.

In all if my life I've never been so close to violence.

I know the flavour mate, :lol: ... once i thorowed a bunch of keys to my boss, i was that ******, and i almost lost my job.... i hate when the're saying is white, when is obviously picth black....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing to do there is find a potato big enough to fit up his exhaust and jam it in solid

No no no far to easy to remove.

A can of expanding foam squirted in the tail pipe, quickly followed by a rag or paper cup anything to stop the foam expanding out and being seen. The engine will start and run for a very short period then stop, later it will restart . Obviously I would never do anything like it

one of mine is people in sporty flash cars coming towards you on narrow lanes,then expecting me to climb all over the verge because i drive an old 4x4...................well they've got no chance,i stick to the middle of the tarmac and they have to drive over as much **** as me!

People who have the use of a 4x4 but refuse to use it for anything 4x4 related :)

Comedy, irony gold! :lol:

:lol:

Rimmie, shottie, charlie, squizzer etc etc.

People who drive or ride like morons but act like everyone else is the irresponsible driver. It reminds me of people who go around looking for something to get offended by.

A new one, the daily express reporting siberian weather on the way every two months that never materialises.

Amazed that nobody has mentioned "reality TV" yet.

Arrogant cyclists riding two and three abreast down narrow country lanes, horse riders doing the same with the added benefit of being able to get the horse to carp on every bend in the road.

I've never worked out how they manage to make the horses do that or why they don't have to clear it up as it represents a real danger on the road.

Edited by old rooster

Amazed that nobody has mentioned "reality TV" yet.

Arrogant cyclists riding two and three abreast down narrow country lanes, horse riders doing the same with the added benefit of being able to get the horse to carp on every bend in the road.

I've never worked out how they manage to make the horses do that or why they don't have to clear it up as it represents a real danger on the road.

Only stuff worth watching is reality TV....Duck Dynasty.....and the new one starting soon The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man

LOL at this thread. Comedy gold.

My motoring ones are much the same but also includes:

Petrol stations:

1. People who fill up and then use the forecourt shop as some sort of mini-mart and start browsing the sandwiches whilst the rest of us wait, completely unaware that we can't use the pump until they more their car.
  2. The person who returns to their car (possibly the same culprit as #1), can see a queue to use the pumps, gets in their car, puts the purse/wallet away, puts their seatbelt on, adjusts mirror (yes we're still behind you), starts the car, mirror, signal, manoeuvre and then maybe thinks about pulling off.

It's a petrol station - fill up, pay and then*** off!!! :oops:

Totally agree with lack of indicator use and drivers who do not acknowledge you going out of your way to let them through, give way etc.