Top 5 films?

Reeceknight

Fight club

The matrix

Raging bull

Pulp fiction

Apocalypse know,

Any many many more, I also thought the new batman(dark knight) films were well worth a watch,

And of course First blood, the rest were carp

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally - i'd categorise them by director - but if we go by film:

1. Blade Runner (Ridley Scott)

2. Episodes 4-6 of Star Wars (George Lucas)

3. The Big Blue (Luc Besson)

4. The Lover (Jean-Jaques Annaud)

5. Full Metal Jacket (Stanley Kubrick)

1. Fight Club
  2. Blade Runner
  3. Withnail and I
  4. The Big Lebowski/Fargo/The Man Who Wasn`t There/Blood Simple (Best of the Coen`s, too hard to separate out)
  5. Seven Psychopaths

No particular order though, all class acts in their own right and Despicable Me came a close 6th

picking five is difficult.. very difficult but first is simple.. second alost as simple

1: dawn of the dead - the original.. must have seen it 100 times

2: red dawn - also the original

as i can only pick two deffinate ill list some of the others i like... pretty much anything with denzel washigton in.. george a romero zombie films (i know the above is a romero) the first police academy the first american pie (first dvd i ever bought) the jazz singer.. i could go on theres so many i love

Edited by kiffy

• Fight Club
  • Blade Runner
  • Withnail and I
  • The Big Lebowski/Fargo/The Man Who Wasn`t There/Blood Simple (Best of the Coen`s, too hard to separate out)
  • Seven Psychopaths
No particular order though, all class acts in their own right and Despicable Me came a close 6th

With nail & I , thanks Henry , just reminded me I have that on DVD a classic, absolutely top notch. "we demand more booze"

Atb

Flynny

picking five is difficult.. very difficult but first is simple.. second alost as simple

1: dawn of the dead - the original.. must have seen it 100 times

2: red dawn - also the original

as i can only pick two deffinate ill list some of the others i like... pretty much anything with denzel washigton in.. george a romero zombie films (i know the above is a romero) the first police academy the first american pie (first dvd i ever bought) the jazz singer.. i could go on theres so many i love

Red dawn, that brings back some memories, I gather it was early eighties if IRC, I thought I was one of the wolverines running round alky woods with a Webley tempest and a black widow, happy happy days

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Red dawn, that brings back some memories, I gather it was early eighties if IRC, I thought I was one of the wolverines running round alky woods with a Webley tempest and a black widow, happy happy days

Atb

Flynny

yep thats the one.. not the odern reake.. which although ok..ish was poo copared to the original

1 , true grit , if only for the line , "fill your hands you son of a bitch" , when men were real men.

2 , good fellas , when men were greedy and ruthless and able to get away with it.

3 , shawshank redemption , revenge is oh so sweet.

4 , book of eli , their really is a god after all.

5 , avatar , jaw dropping special effects and i would so like to do sigourney as a 9 ft blue monster thingy :yes::rolleyes::innocent:

In no particular order

Kelly's hero's

On Any Sunday ( the original )

Bullet

Blues Brothers and I can't believe so many got it wrong Shaving Ryan's Privates.

I like a lot of the old films like Ice cold in Alex , anything with Terry Thomas etc Carry On films