What we suppin tonight

flynny

Well it's not been done for a while so here we go, I've just built a log store and put a new chimney on the burner in my man den, so tonight it's getting christened with a bottle of single malt, I was 40 last week and received a Caolila and a Dalmore, which one should I do the honour of cracking open tonight, mmmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions,

To me there is nothing finer than relaxing with a wee dram in front of a fire after a day in the field,

Have a good/ responsible night guys and gals,

Atb

Flynny

Well it's not been done for a while so here we go, I've just built a log store and put a new chimney on the burner in my man den, so tonight it's getting christened with a bottle of single malt, I was 40 last week and received a Caolila and a Dalmore, which one should I do the honour of cracking open tonight, mmmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions,

To me there is nothing finer than relaxing with a wee dram in front of a fire after a day in the field,

Atb

Flynny

Two superb whiskies - I would however go for the Dalmore - Caol Ila is a very "grown up whisky" and needs to be savoured with respect!

Sounds as if it is case of good job, well done - Hope you don't ache too much tomorrow - I had my first serious day of gardening and boy am I sore!

Atb

Flynny

You could have give me a call mate I've got a bottle of malt in the desk...happy birthday for last weekend!!!! Got your email but it's been one of those weeks...p.s I'm on the grolsh as the wife has gone out with her mates and I'm home looking after the dog... Edited by Archie-fox