Eng vs Wales

hoggysreels

My wifes poor vat returns cost "me" dearly, but thats another story :)

Think England had done its homework ... at every level they competed, matched and ultimately took over .. enjoyable game.

l liked it when the camera went onto the croud, after the first try ... it shown a guy dressed as a Knight, he was stabbing a red Dragon ... both of them were laughing.... thats what good supporters do .. enjoy the banter ... "Good supporters as in the English and Welsh ..

Next door neighbour had his mates round to watch, their cars soon disappeared at the final whistle! ;) He's Welsh and was sure they would whoop us.

Looked close at times, that first try must have naffed them orf a bit!

Our under 20's gave them a good sorting out earlier in the week.

If it wasn't for the penalties both sides gave away ( well Wales and Dylan Hartley) there wouldn't have been too much to talk about apart from Danny Care catching the Welsh asleep. Still, enjoyed it. I am English living in Wales, My son claims to be Welsh but is at Uni in England. Needless to say sympathetic, fatherly texts ensued

Great game,

But the Welsh wouldn't have scored a point if it wasn't for giving stupid penalties away.

you have to admire Halfpennies kicking though.

Best team on the day won, England had more intensity, Lawes was outstanding

Edited by tonker

An amazing day ! I was fortunate enough to get a ticket! E bland showed some creativity for once! And it paid off much better day out than last year!!!!

If only they could stop giving away silly penalties, if it wasn't for care being creative with that first penalty it could have been very different!

BTW I'm English! Just lived in Wales for a few years....

Ireland surely

And I'm sorry guys whilst England did play well (inspirational) at times, there were plenty of missed opportunities where Wales should have took them, I think you were lucky!

Once again we looked like the beer got the better of us.

Come on Ireland !!!!!!!!!

Ha

I was watching a game where England should have conceded a try or two, the opportunities were there we spent long enough sat around your 5 yard

The England team are getting better, even so they were lucky that for whatever reason Wales seemed, once again, to turn up but not switch on

Edited by Paul223

Need to have the French beat Ireland narrowly, or for England to put a cricket score past Italy.

Or both :D

Not beyond the realms of possibility, the French have played badly and not got their fast game together for ages, just needs that to get sorted and they are in with a good chance.

We should beat Italy convincingly but then again we should have whooped Wales this time last year so who knows.

I guess that is all part of the attraction with the 6 nations!! :) :)