"Team wild" camo wrapped 4x4 for sale!

pegasus bridge

I hope they are going to the way of the DoDo....I felt like I had to issue a public apology on here when I first heard of them. They are typical American shooting and fishing TV. I can't stand any of it. When I saw their ilk surface on your fine isles I felt like the early settlers giving smallpox to the Native Americans.....

Good riddance I say....now where did I leave my Passion for Angling DVD?

I'd never watched any of their videos until 10 mins ago.

This is the one I watched, shocking and won't be watching anymore.

First I've seen too. I like the way the guy with the red auto stops halfway through to give us some helpful tips on safety having spent the previous two minutes of film displaying the kind of muzzle discipline with an apparently loaded gun that would have earned you a double serving of knuckle sandwich in the army.

I also cringed so hard when one of them said "boyakasha" after shooting a squirrel I think I strained something.

Lets just say I wont be subscribing to their channel.

Work of art sums it up IMHO. Worth re-posting on the video section? Or would that just be tedious? Personally I have never really been interested in stalking for the reason I wouldn't like to shoot a stag as they look so majestic, regal even. That video changed that view.

As for the 4X4, I didn't think they bought there own, they do so much product placement I assumed all their gear was either sponsored, or something they were trying to sell through their website.

Edited by OJW

That's 8 minutes that i will never get back. Quite a few of the guns were waving the barrels about in a manner that would see me heading back to the car and saying cheerio.

I saw their stand at the British Shooting Show and i noticed it was mainly kids that were knocking around their stand which about sums them up............CBeebies with Guns

Edited by thegingeritalian

I have had the pleasure of helping team wild with some filming bolting ferets for guns.

been in the great walk truck, not a bad truck and keith anderson is a top fella in the flesh.

Love em or hate em there making cash and lots of from somerhing they love.

Karpman

I have had the pleasure of helping team wild with some filming bolting ferets for guns.

been in the great walk truck, not a bad truck and keith anderson is a top fella in the flesh.

Love em or hate em there making cash and lots of from somerhing they love.

Karpman

When I was a wee boy, I was in the ice cream van, that was a nice truck as well.