for all you grammer nutts

fruitloop

This did the rounds some time ago. Apparently,as long as the first and last letter of each word are in the correct place then the brain unscrambles the word instantly, making it legible.

So could you read it, as you have answered with the same explanation as written in the original post ;)

It's very clever stuff mind.

Au contraire, there should be a comma before 'share it'.

Perhaps one after 'Yeah' too.

But unfortunately we see very little or no punctuation in a lot of post this makes along and difficult read at time im not perfect and often rush but I do try to make it easier for the people to read when I can an big block of unbroken text and be quite hard work and can even have its meaning affected

But unfortunately we see very little or no punctuation in a lot of post this makes along and difficult read at time im not perfect and often rush but I do try to make it easier for the people to read when I can an big block of unbroken text and be quite hard work and can even have its meaning affected

I know what you mean.

It's hard, because this forum has members from all walks of life and professions, sometimes you get some who are very literate and others who are better at other things.

My other half is quite dyslexic and see's the amusing side of it but is excellent with maths and puts me to shame haha.

Sometimes, after a long old rant on the forum, it's worthwhile to read back and when you take a breath - put one in for the readers too haha.