fenboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff - You should start charging Jules :good:

Look forward to seeing the vids :rolleyes:

Against club rules I think ,but joking aside I couldn't do such a thing its nice to be able to help people achieve there goals and to see a very happy fowler, with memories that I hope will last a life time .

Fenboy , I hope you have forgiven me for getting your name wrong most of the morning and for bossing you around I know I can be a bit brash at times but I had a great flight with great company.

Jules

No worries mate , I did not feel i was being bossed around at all just learning more.

As for getting my name wrong , I have been called worse and like I said , you helped me get my goose so you can call me whatever you like :lol:

Well done" Fenboy " , I bet your had more congratulations on here getting your first goose than when you had your first child......Well deserved though with the amount of effort you put in .Nothing is easy in coastal wildfowling, that's why we get a lot of pleasure when things do go right and we soon forget when they don't.

P S.......The chap who took you out deserve as much praise as well for using his skill and local knowledge to get you your long awaited Pink....Well done that man.

You're on a run FB.

Next week your fists will be full of round fish from Suffolk.

Well shot, cook 'em long and slow.

You may be right , a bit of a blow today and tomorrow should stir things up nicely.

The geese are already breasted and diced ready for the slow cooker :good:

Just remembered to add - i'm glad that mine and Jules' homeloads worked out well for you today.

Yes one with Jules hevi shot and one with your steel and both dead as dead things , interestingly when I breasted the one I shot with your steel load there were at least 12 pellets in the breast and even at the range it was shot they had all gone clean through the goose , just goes to show , goose flesh and plywood are two different things :whistling:

well done bet that was a great feeling :good:

Seems everybody has avoided the question did you forget your third shot in awe :lol:

You are 100 % correct I commented to Jules that when I saw that first goose fold I forgot all about the third shot :yes:

With the second one I decided they were a bit too far for the third.

Edited by fenboy