Favourite Holiday Destinations

Winston72

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

British Columbia for the outdoors activities and the scale of the scenery,been very luck 14 trips since 1992. Queen Charlotte islands for the fishing when I retire.http://www.queencharlottelodge.com/. These are my got holidays if im not with the wife,she came once in 2010 for the new year. Together we like the grenedines and las vegas.

British Columbia, outdoors mans paradise, salmon fishing, float planes ,wolves and Grizzlies etc

Malaysia, jungle and exquisite food,

Scotland, stalking and fishing,

Thailand , speaks for it's self ha ha,

Anglesey, sea fishing , shooting and general chilling out,

India , food and culture

Greece( not the tourist places), food and culture

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Cornwall, Devon, and Dorset in any order so long as i have my fishing rods and a bottle of jack daniels or bottle of red then i am happy

colin

Dead right, the Uk is great and a nice bottle of sour mash chilling by a fire on the beach, cooking the fish you have caught cannot be beaten,

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

I have begged the wife to agree to a holiday here with little effect, Has anybody ever fancied the Cook Islands its on my to do list

I done a cruise in Alaska last year. It was fantastic and in comfort. Not for the outdoor man though. But I did get very close to wild bears.

Yes OK there was a coach window between us. LOL

Florida (orlando) - loads to do, great family memories made and still to be made.

Hawaii - it just has something.....

Vegas - just for adults, a billion better places to take kids.

Went Florida three years back gutted when we had to come home promised daughter we will be back next year

Hawaii year after but it's for me and the wife pearl harbour is the bucket list

Went Florida three years back gutted when we had to come home promised daughter we will be back next year

Hawaii year after but it's for me and the wife pearl harbour is the bucket list

Pearl Harbor is a 'must do'. Going over the Arizona is very emotional to think that there is still 1000 dead sailors bodies in the hull. The last survivor died a few years back and his ashes were put in the hull by navy divers, I think most who passed away have also had their ashes placed there and their names added to the roll of honour.

It's wierd to see the oil still leaking for the engines even after all these years.

Pearl Harbor is a 'must do'. Going over the Arizona is very emotional to think that there is still 1000 dead sailors bodies in the hull. The last survivor died a few years back and his ashes were put in the hull by navy divers, I think most who passed away have also had their ashes placed there and their names added to the roll of honour.

It's wierd to see the oil still leaking for the engines even after all these years.

Must say its the one I have dreamed of doing