They live among us

aris

Wot a muppet, i bet if that car never pulled in she'd have done it again :whistling:

If she had looked on her dash the inlet is shown on all makes of cars

?? Not sure wot ur on about i've never noticed owt on the dash before. But not sure wot i'm meant to look for?

I had 2 works motors with cap on oppisate sides, i think well certainly with them the filler is the oppisate side to the indicator stalk.

Worked with most of the motors i have drive since inoticed it. Guessing it is a Jap/Asian European car thing which side cap is on

Having an American car the filler is on the passenger side that is not a problem until several people are filling up and you cannot park in front of them to fill up as has been said most pumps do have hoses that will reach to the other side but sometimes it can be a bit of a struggle to fill up as it keeps cutting out that was one good thing about the old Jags they had two fillers one ether side.

People reckon the pic of the pump on the fuel gauge tells you which side to fill.

It isn't always right though so not much use.

I think what people mean is that there is usually, at the side of the fuel pump logo above, next to, below (wherever) the fuel gauge a triangular pointer pointing to the side of the car where the filler neck is - certainly is on Fords, Vauxhalls, VW's, Mazdas and so on. Most people may not notice it as it is only small and not really of note.

It amuses me when filling up I see people waiting in a queue to get a pump on the same side as the filler cap. I believe most garages (certainly round our way) have pumps with extendable hoses.

Get some dirty looks when I pull; in reel the hose out and start to fill up. :lol::lol:

Maybe because they don't want to scratch the car???

Wot a muppet, i bet if that car never pulled in she'd have done it again :whistling:

?? Not sure wot ur on about i've never noticed owt on the dash before. But not sure wot i'm meant to look for?

I had 2 works motors with cap on oppisate sides, i think well certainly with them the filler is the oppisate side to the indicator stalk.

Worked with most of the motors i have drive since inoticed it. Guessing it is a Jap/Asian European car thing which side cap is on

If you look at the fuel indicator the little pic of the pump there is either an arrow or the pump handle is on the side of the fuel cap

Yes it is all cars have a fuel indicator showing the side it is

Currently sat in my van and their is no way of knowing. It's a Vw t5

No arrow and the handle is in the opposite side

We have three pumps that are card payment only ,makes me laugh the other 9 are card and pay in side the amount of women I see when filling mine up Que for for one of the 9 pumps you that are for both they fill up then go inside and pay by card ,just do it at the pump

Problem is if you need a VAT receipt and often they run out of paper

I don't think that would have even helped, she confirmed it's location with her own eyes about 4 times! lol

True

Currently sat in my van and their is no way of knowing. It's a Vw t5

No arrow and the handle is in the opposite side

Problem is if you need a VAT receipt and often they run out of paper

Fair does can see wot you say about them running out