Benefits Too Fat To Work

Fuji Shooter

£8,000 of our tax monies a year to pay for someone to clean his man tits and **** crack???!

And that after he and his equally as tubby missus tucked into £11.50 (after 80p discount..) of kebab to celebrate loosing a single lb at fat club.

Probably looses more than that when he goes for a carp!!

£8,000 of our tax monies a year to pay for someone to clean his man tits and **** crack???!

And that after he and his equally as tubby missus tucked into £11.50 (after 80p discount..) of kebab to celebrate loosing a single lb at fat club.

the FUB sat next to him watching the poor girl cleaning him,why is the carer there?

The Scottish lass who complains about nit affording food... She gets over 1200 calories day from her cola !

Did anyone see the preview of next weeks lot ??? We might need to club together to buy a saw mill there will be that many doors out through :)

Edited by Peskyfoxs

I hate programs like this.

I'll admit I'm just under 20 stone, used to be nearly 22 at one point but I've always worked, and have always worked in outdoors/physical jobs.

I'm a forester/ranger/gamekeeper by trade and spend 5-6 days a week outdoors all year round in the woods and on estates doing manual labor.

Not only that but in my spare time I keep active as well with various outdoor pursuits... Only a few months ago I walked up Helvellyn in the Lakes piece of ****.

Just because you're fat doesn't mean you're useless.

These people are just ******* lazy and use it as an excuse and need a ******* good kick up the ****.

I'll admit that I could do with losing weight but for me it's not so easy. Even with an active job/lifestyle and eating low-calorie diets it just doesn't budge.

Still, it doesn't stop me doing anything I want to do.

Some people are just ******* bone idle and there's a fair share of non-fat people out there that are just as idle and as much of a scammer as these tossers.

The Scottish lass who complains about nit affording food... She gets over 1200 calories day from her cola !

Did anyone see the preview of next weeks lot ??? We might need to club together to buy a saw mill there will be that many doors out through :)

Don't I've just kicked my tele in watching the trailer for next week

I hate programs like this.

I'll admit I'm just under 20 stone, used to be nearly 22 at one point but I've always worked, and have always worked in outdoors/physical jobs.

I'm a forester/ranger/gamekeeper by trade and spend 5-6 days a week outdoors all year round in the woods and on estates doing manual labor.

Not only that but in my spare time I keep active as well with various outdoor pursuits... Only a few months ago I walked up Helvellyn in the Lakes piece of ****.

Just because you're fat doesn't mean you're useless.

These people are just ******* lazy and use it as an excuse and need a ******* good kick up the ****.

I'll admit that I could do with losing weight but for me it's not so easy. Even with an active job/lifestyle and eating low-calorie diets it just doesn't budge.

Still, it doesn't stop me doing anything I want to do.

Some people are just ******* bone idle and there's a fair share of non-fat people out there that are just as idle and as much of a scammer as these tossers.

Agreed, my girlfriend works with a girl that would have fitted in on that programme size wise yet she is one of the top producers at work!

They're just lazy

:lol::lol:

Same as any other benefits show they've done.

1. They were out to demonise the people , calling it things like the 'benefits wedding' etc etc

2. The people all seemed to come from poor / deprived / bad backgrounds

3. Both my friend and I have experience of dealing with people with learning disability and we suspected the gentleman who had the wedding had some stuff 'going on'.

4. They all annoyed me and despite claiming how they loved work ( except the bird with the rats) none of em had any real work in em and didn't seem bothered to go get any!