wind

Highlandladdie

we have a weekend arranged nr Portpatrick this weekend goose shooting on the splashes so got the lead boots oot for the trip, haha if it goes t1ts up then The crown hotel Portpatrick will be a good night/nights {booked in two nights) get in !!!

i am about 8 miles south of portpatrick and it not to bad this morning , the crown is a great wee pub there should be some foot tapping music played over the weekend in the pub . good luck

Just a wee breeze....on the upside it kept the fifers out for a few hours!!

Hey, what's wrong with those from the Kingdom? :sneaky2:

It was a wee bit windy over the water from you last night, taking the dogs out this morning was fun with wind blown branches strewn everywhere, but nothing more really than a good winter blow. A few years ago we had a sting jet that blew down around 5000 trees where I was walking this morning, so in comparison last night was mild.

Hey, what's wrong with those from the Kingdom? :sneaky2:

It was a wee bit windy over the water from you last night, taking the dogs out this morning was fun with wind blown branches strewn everywhere, but nothing more really than a good winter blow. A few years ago we had a sting jet that blew down around 5000 trees where I was walking this morning, so in comparison last night was mild.

;-) ha ha its not that bad. Havent seen any trampolines rolling around yet! I was nightshift last night ans it was at its worst about 3am!

Haha the trampoline video was excellent, "oh my god, trampoline, trampoline!!, oh ya pig! ". That was the same storm (hurricane bawbag) that blew down so many trees near me.

We sit in a little bit of an exposed corridor for westerly & easterly winds and around 750ft so tend to catch a fair skelp of wind, some wheelie bins blew over last night and plenty of tree litter, but that was it.

The trampoline video for the benefit of others.

Edited by grrclark

Hah that is an all time classic video in weather folklore in Scotland now when hurricane Bawbag swept through the central belt with awesome results.

Our factory gatehouse ended up on its roof, it is around 10ft square and weighed 2 tonnes, it obviously wasn't fastened down very well and cartwheeled through 180'. In the same westerly gust (97mph) we had 7 double glazed window panels blow out on the south facing wall of the factory.

Sadly we didn't have a trampoline blow past, although I had a wee 6x4 fabric greenhouse tent thing that blew over the top of the neighbours house.

Im more surprised bawbag gets past the swear filter! Haha

One to remember if you feel the need to use in future :)

The trampoline one was good the guy sounded Polish I thought but this one made me laugh out lowed.

That made me laugh too, top banana advertising by Greggs