6 nations

roostshooter1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll all be down to points then.

Well done to Wales - your defence was unbelievable. Ireland failed to fire for the first 20 minutes and the Welsh came out oc the blocks like greyhounds - in the first 13 minutes Ireland conceded12 points and that proved to be the difference.

I'm taking nothing away from Wales though. A brilliant performance.

3 teams level on points. England just ahead of Ireland on points difference, Wales quite a few behind but the are playing Italy so have a chance of racking up some points. Ireland v Scotland, Ireland should win, but they need to score points and that might prove difficult against a team fighting the wooden spoon. England v France, England will start the match knowing exactly what they will need to do to lift the trophy including how many points they need, that is a big advantage but it's also the hardest match of the day.

I am getting so excited.

. Perhaps the Scots will let us thump them so the English don't win it :lol::lol:

Lets hope that is now the case :lol: After that great performance by Wales.

Its looking like Wales or Ireland for the championship now given the Opposition of Both Ireland and England.

Who knows after that performance by Wales..Should be interesting.

Gaby is not as chirpy now in her interviews. Here she goes' Scotland where disappointing..blah blah

I watch the games on RTE but listen to some off the interviews on BBC. Last week before the Welsh game it was all about Irelands unattractive Kicking game and Shameful interview Questions to the Irish players but when the Welsh won she was all Smiles and no mention of the Kicking and was more interested in the fact that England where back in contention..I have nothing against England and hope they put up a good showing against the French and make it a nail biter "Although of Course I hope they dont actually score the required points needed" But it is the Biased presenting and patronizing interviews that gets my back up.

Well done Ireland' hopefully done enough to Clinch the championship.

No Trophy handed out as yet' over to you England

What a Quality game of rugby..!! Great effort from the English' but also from France.

Have to say the ref was brilliant and made some very good calls.

Not much in after all but dont think anyone will begrudge the Irish the championship.

Great day of rugby and Well Done all teams for giving us such great entertainment.

Well Done the men in Green. Champions again.

What a day of rugby, fair play to all 3 teams who threw caution to the wind & went all out for victory.

Super goose I know what you mean about the biased reporting, after the England game they kept referring back to "if Hogg hadn't of dropped the ball over the line england would be champions"; no mention of vullopollo (spelling) dropping his try over the line.

World Cup should be a cracker!!!!

Super goose I know what you mean about the biased reporting, after the England game they kept referring back to "if Hogg hadn't of dropped the ball over the line england would be champions"; no mention of vullopollo (spelling) dropping his try over the line.

!

Ive only watched RTE coverage for a few years now. BBC coverage sends me to the fair. I think RTE analysis is more technical too.

Although George Hook annoys the tits off me sometimes.

For all the running rugby the highlight of the England vs France game for me though was the Lawes tackle (on Plisson I think). Ouch.

I didn't think England would get the required 27 points which did enable me to enjoy the game. Normally I am too wound up.

Congrats to Ireland.

I was going after a Charlie tonight but due circumstances I had to watch all three matches off the recorder.

For once I'm glad I did not go out to the fields.

What a fantastic day of rugby.

This portends very well for England and Irelands chances in the World Cup later this year.

Gutted England didn't make it but congratulations to Ireland.

I think that final game was the second best I have ever seen...and I've watched a few over the years.