non stun slaughter petition

hawkfanz

Why don't you just not sign, why post the above and not explain your reasoning, maybe you want someone to ask you, ok I will play why.?

Ok, my apologies. I'll delete my post if it makes you happier but you'll now have to edit yours so no one else sees the quote.

Edited by Scully

Every year I see thousands of birds shot out of the sky and left flapping around on the ground until they are retrieved by dogs, they are then killed by having their necks wrung or their skulls bashed in. Put this on a petition to be banned and watch as the public sign in thousands.

Not my words but how a lacs supporter described game shooting to me.

Edited by toontastic

It is accepted practice that, when shooting deer, the bullet passes through the deer and death is caused by bleeding out.

Why is killing sheep by bleeding out any different

Some shots will destroy the heart no bleeding, if the deer would walk up to you then I would support stunning it before cutting its throat. Thousands of animals are slaughtered every day, why would anybody object to this being done as humanely as possible, especially if they are being slaughtered inhumanely for religious superstitious reasons.