anyone else powerd up an FAC air rifle to the max ?

kiteandy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back on topic,

I have forgot equation for working out the energy I think its Velocity x Velocity x pellet weight ÷ (540240) ? But how fast would a 15grain pellet need to travel to be hitting 90 ft/lb

boring sorry ;-)

Brilliant stuff going on here.

We had a Walter on the farm who reckoned he was taking 100 yard foxes with his 177FAC air rifle, he's not around at the moment, he would go on about this gun that gun blah blah. I know nothing about air rifles but thought his tales were a bit tall, was I correct? or was he the OP

Brilliant stuff going on here.

We had a Walter on the farm who reckoned he was taking 100 yard foxes with his 177FAC air rifle, he's not around at the moment, he would go on about this gun that gun blah blah. I know nothing about air rifles but thought his tales were a bit tall, was I correct? or was he the OP

I think he may have been very challenged in the trouser equipment department. You know the sort, holds it with 3 fingers when he goes for a widdle and 2 fingers get wet. Common problem. I bet he was unfit and couldn't catch his own sheep either? ;)

If Hitler had had the services of KiteAndy, instead of Werner von Braun, he might have won.

I went to a Young Nazi rally once at Weston Super Mare, they were all on the pier pointing up with one arm and shouting Sieg Heil. A lot of people were a bit upset but I realised they were actually all keen birdwatchers. They were actually shouting "seagull!" and pointing out the 5hitehawks to other people. wasn't that nice! :)

Hurrah! Godwin's Law of internet probability strikes again! Hitler has indeed made an appearance. I don't know, I nip out to buy a wolverine and hitler pops up in my absence. good work Kiteandy

I heard Hitler worked in the same chip shop as Elvis Presley. :yes:

If Hitler had had the services of KiteAndy, instead of Werner von Braun, he might have won.

Did it really take 6 pages before Hitler was mentioned?

Would this be suitable for fox ?

Opps

I will get my coat

Deershooter

Yes but only out to 7 yds! :rolleyes:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

I thought you had to have suitable ground to hold an FAC for shooting and zeroing not 67 yards of something??

So Walter was kind of telling the truth he squeaked his foxes into 7yds or closer and then thew a tin of 177v pellets at the beast knocking it clean out before skinning the fox with his Bear Grylls pen knife and making a coat out of it for Deerhunter

:lol::lol: