The General Election 2015 The Pigeon Watch vote/poll

Boromir

Pigeon Watch General Election poll 2015  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What Political party will you be voting for?

• Conservative Party
    • Labour Party
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Scottish National Party
    • UK independence party(UKIP)
    • Green Party(E,W,S&NI)
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Democratic Unionist Party
    • Sinn Féin
    • Social Democratic and Labour Party
    • Ulster Unionist Party
    • Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
    • Independent
    • Undecided

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifelong nhs worker . Been stuck on a pay freeze for 4 years and forgotten . Healthcare is a second class career unless you are a doctor . Avoid unless you want to be a skivvie . I am out of it asap . Good luck .

Mind you its not just happening in the public sector, I was in a large private company and had a hopeless pension 4 years of pay freeze then redundancy.

Lifelong nhs worker . Been stuck on a pay freeze for 4 years and forgotten . Healthcare is a second class career unless you are a doctor . Avoid unless you want to be a skivvie . I am out of it asap . Good luck .

That is a sad sorry to hear that, what a ******** testament to our health service, if you do go I will say it now thanks for what you have done in the past it was appreciated :good: .

KW

Mind you its not just happening in the public sector, I was in a large private company and had a hopeless pension 4 years of pay freeze then redundancy.

but you still want the cons eh!

KW

To those worried soley about labour taking our guns away , all I can say is that's all very well but if I have no business or home to live in I won't be worried about my fac. All governments will tighten the laws anyway .

Labour spent a fortune on hospitals as I was working on them , currently with these idiots in power I can't even get a doctors appointment within 2 weeks and companies are going bankrupt every day still.

Edited by team tractor

Myself I just wouldnt want to see Labour in especally with SNP at there side. There for I will be voting Torie, I like alot of what UKIP say.......But I dont belive for a second they are compitent to run the country!

I do belive that a vote for anyone other than Torie is a help to the Labour/SNP.

ATB

Matt

I think it will be a lab/snp/con/ukip coalition, with plaid cymru and a liberal casting vote on all issues except welsh independence which will be decided by the greens, probably :hmm:

Will make for some interesting viewing :)

There is something of a sense of irony in that many votes for Labour, SNP, UKIP, Greens and PC is because people are voting against what they see as the Tory clique with the city, but because we will have a very week government the city boys will love it.

There wont be strong enough consensus to put in place any signisficant new legislation so the markets will make hay and take advantage while they can.