VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Fisherman Mike

Vote Conservative to continue the good work Cameron has been doing to get this country back on its feet and great again after abject state Labour left it in.

Only the conservatives can give us a referendum on Europe, tackle Immigration issues (which many seem concerned about,) safeguard Jobs, Industry and the Health Service, continue to reduce unemployment, and crime.

For Gods sake don't let Labour and the SNP in through the back door. :no:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Conservative to continue the good work Cameron has been doing to get this country back on its feet and great again after abject state Labour left it in.

Only the conservatives can give us a referendum on Europe, tackle Immigration issues (which many seem concerned about,) safeguard Jobs, Industry and the Health Service, continue to reduce unemployment, and crime.

For Gods sake don't let Labour and the SNP in through the back door. :no:

Excellent Mike! :lol: But this belongs in the Joke section.

Can't see this thread going too well Mike.

I voted for Cameron at the last election. I believed he would be a strong leader.

I was wrong.

He's lost my vote, and that of many others too. He has only himself to blame...nobody else.

My vote will go to UKIP on Thursday. If that means a Labour/SNP coalition so be it, the people will have had their say.

Off subject slightly, but made me laugh.

Driving back from gloster earlier today and see a car pulled up covered in UKIP posters , nothing odd about that You say .

They was parked having the car washed in the polish , cash only type car washes what's popped up all over the UK recently.

Slightly hypocritical crossed my mind :)

Guest stevo

I like a fair bit of ukips manifesto. However it's a wasted vote Imo. 1/4of the country could vote for them but they still won't have enough seats to do anything with. Dave will get my vote. He's in the only party that seems to be on our side. They will all mess the country up in there own special way. So I want a party thats gonna look after my hobbies and countryside things. As that will be.the only thing I have left to take my mind off the **** hole of a country we seem to be slipping into.

Does anyone know how many actual UKIP MPs (if any..) there might be, come Friday?

A fraction of what is needed. Edited by stevo

Does anyone know how many actual UKIP MPs (if any..) there might be, come Friday?

No, does anyone know how many actual Tory, Labour, Lib Dem. SNP, Green Mp's there might be come Friday?

Edited by poontang

Off subject slightly, but made me laugh.

Driving back from gloster earlier today and see a car pulled up covered in UKIP posters , nothing odd about that You say .

They was parked having the car washed in the polish , cash only type car washes what's popped up all over the UK recently.

Slightly hypocritical crossed my mind :)

I bet you got your 'phone out and grabbed a picture too?

Can't wait to see it. :good:

The Conservatives have had a massively positive effect on the economy. It would be nothing short of a disaster if Labour and SNP got in, in my opinion. I've heard that opinion reiterated many times within the private sector.

Any former Conservative voters voting UKIP in this election, should be fully prepared to bite the bullet if Labour and SNP take power.

Edited by OJW

I fail to see how they could have done much better in the last 5 years. We have more than ever in employment and we have had a sensible level of cut backs. We had a chat in the office the other day and no one could fault any treatment they had had by the nhs. We certainly couldn't have wanted more with our first born, I personally like Cameron, hunting man who doesn't need the money which to me makes me think his head is not likely to be in the trough for his own gain.

Any former Conservative voters voting UKIP in this election, should be fully prepared to bite the bullet if Labour and SNP take power.

I'm sure most, like me, have considered the options.

Thanks for your concern but sometimes it's best to stick to your principles. :yes:

Must be nice to have a choice,

Labour will get in round here,

Why?

Our family has always voted Labour and Maggie closed the pits,

Our only hope here is UKIP, a very very very slim hope,

So a Tory I may be but I've voted UKIP

:shaun: