• SDLP
    • Other

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly the polling station I use is manned by the same three people for the last 40 odd years !

The chief polster if I can call him that, said its early days but the turnout is definitely the highest to date so far...

That can only be a good sign for democracy generally...

There was blue rosette campaigner asking me my preference on exit but I declined to oblige, as I would do with any party.

I am surprised at the number of UKIP voters in the mini poll. That is not to say I don't agree, before anyone jumps in.

A pleasant surprise, which if replicated across the country (very unlikely), would give the main parties something to ponder.

I think they may well have something to ponder Gordon, perhaps not in regards to the number of seats taken, but quite possible in vote percentage.

I am surprised at the number of UKIP voters in the mini poll. That is not to say I don't agree, before anyone jumps in.

A pleasant surprise, which if replicated across the country (very unlikely), would give the main parties something to ponder.

Its quite amazing when you look at the trend so far...

Nationally the Conservatives and Labour are said to be neck and neck in all recent Polls

And yet Labour have virtually been wiped out by the PW electorate who have obviously deserted to UKIP.

If, and its a big if, the trend is representative of the wider public Ukip will be the opposition party and there will be Tory Landslide to ascendancy

( if you can have a landslide that goes up of course !)

I'm not surprised to be honest...UKIP is probably the only alternative to disgruntled labour voters... the two parties doctrines are similar in many ways.

Another kipper.

Don't see the point in paying billions into a club that can't be audited because of fraud and corruption + billions to be paid in interest on "off-book" PFI borrowing.

Liebor is a non-starter for the shooting and country sports way of life.

Libdems who?

Ukip's the only way.

I voted UKIP ,so did the wife, so did the daughter, so did the future son in law, so did his mother, and to a man everyone on my course today 10 people, said UKIP for them

I know that proves naff all, but interesting times ahead me thinks.

KW

Edited by kdubya

I voted UKIP ,so did the wife, so did the daughter, so did the future son in law, so did his mother, and to a man everyone on my course today 10 people, said UKIP for them

I know that proves naff all, but interesting times ahead me thinks.

KW

Do you know you have just broken electoral law by disclosing how other people voted?

Be careful or the pigeon police will be after you :)

I'm not actually being a knob and being serious, but it proves how easy it is to fall foul of election rules.

Bizarrely call me Dave did the same earlier when he posted on FB and Twitter that him and Sam just voted Tory.

You would think they would be guided a bit better, especially after both kipper and tory candidates were reported to the rozzers for having sandwiches and biscuits laid out at a meeting.