Sex for rent?

Vince Green

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, not long ago on the TV a single mum with 3 nice children had to resort to ***** well you know, for payment yet you could see she did not want to, yes i know people will say many things about why, and same for the lady who took her life as the bedroom tax left her with so little money she was in dept we see that in many foreign countries people live on very low wages, well in 2015 UK with the cost of rents so high and getting worse and this goverment cut backs is it any wonder that this happens.

So it's the government's fault?

Tweedle I think your missing the point! A lot of them choose to be kept by rich older men! It's not a necessity but a lifestyle choice! I had seen many ads with wording such as "must have own home, car and be professional and know how to spoil a woman" blatant cheeky lazy gold digger talk.

However, I am sure some will be offering service in leiu of payment much the same as fares do in taxis! But the majority will be because it's 20 mins to save £15 and they have no respect for their bodies.

With all the STDs and risks of HIV etc, I am surprised anyone would run that gauntlet.

Lord Geordie i think you are correct, who the hell would want to hang around Bernie Eccleston if he had no money. Everywhere he goes he is draped in gorgeous sexy looking girls, its certainly not for his looks.

Now that is sophistication :lol::lol:

Wasn't in Sheffield was it, had something similar happen years ago...

LOL no Magaluf

And??

filet-o-fish

I believe he shared but it was somewhat awkward give she was in a room with a couple of other girls, it happened to him again not to long ago in Exeter at a hotel he was staying at for work, girl knocked on his door asked if she could stay the night some story about not having taxi fare home he told her no and got night porter to shift her, then the other week had some random bridesmaid and her mate at ours he bumped into them at a wedding he crashed again no taxi fare home

pretty much they've slashed everything now the poor have to put out for rent and go to the food bank to eat welcome to the uk.

No they don't, it's just easier for the lazy **** to give their bodies away and beg food than it is to work. Thank Labour for creating a state of dependant , scrounging, lazy voters