Owning more than one gun

Got 7 all different,slide action,bolt action,muzzle loaders etc etc, 12gague,9mm .410s and all the usual.shoot better with .410s than the rest but thats because thats what i use 90% of the time.Enjoy using them all though and variety is the spice of life as they say.The hardest about having a few shooters is trying to decidie what your going to take out that day.

Got 3 Berettas, the two o/u have had an adjustable comb fitted to they both come up the same, the Beretta semi Action Xplor light is set the same way also, so I don't notice much difference, looking to get a Dt11 before xmas and get the two 682/686's px'd, even though the Silver Pigeon has only fired 400 shots, will also get a cammo extreme to go with the other semi as Its ok for walking around with but too light at just over 6lb to sit in a hide with.

Chiefy

687 2 sets of barrels, light weight game.

AYA No 2

AYA Yeoman ( Inherited)

Only really use the 687. Last time I used the Number 2 i nearly tossed it over a hedge, would probably have missed the hedge as well !!. Usually I get on well with it but not that day, mind you I then picked up the 687 and did not do a whole lot better. Never use the Yeoman but it was my dads old gun, might px it if the daughters want their own guns, he would have approved of that.

A

Miroku MK38 G5 12b Sport for clays and if someday I ever go high pheasant shooting.

Browning Maxus 12b 3.5" for pigeon, rabbit, fox, duck etc and any steel cartridges.

Both shoot pretty much the same for me and I can swap and it makes no difference.

And hopefully in a few paychecks time I'll get a Browning 525 28b as a game gun to carry around all day as the others aren't really suitable.

That's my excuse anyway...

I'm hoping those 3 should cover any kind of shooting situation for many years

I have two and would have a whole lot more if space / money would allow.

I have "my" 12b o/u and bought a 20b "for" my girlfriend (who currently does not have a SGC) to use.

I plan to get another but can't decide whether to get a more fancy 12b or go for a semi-auto 3 shot, which will no doubt make pigeon shooting easier.

As many have said above, I miss everything regardless of the gun I use (not that I take the 20b out of course....)

Actually, I haven't found switching between o/u too much trouble (even when using a friends) but give me a side-by-side and I really do struggle...!

I've got a game gun (O/U) a roosting gun (sxs) and a clay shooting gun (semi auto)....

My wife said to me once "why do you have 3 guns when you can only shoot one at a time?" So I replied with "why do you have 30 pairs of shoes, when you can only wear one pair?"...

She hasn't mentioned it since :lol: