Rugby world cup

digger

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else cringing every time ITV play that ghastly version of the Rugby theme? Paloma Faith should be shot. Sounds like she's singing in the bath, with a switched on toaster in there for company.

I like Paloma Faith, but when I first heard this I had to wonder just who decided this was a good sound?

Well the TMO is ruining the game and what happened to refs decisions he can award a try then cancel it, next they'll want to ask the audience their already phoning a friend (unfortunately every 5 minutes).

Been tide up with a new baby so not seen much just caught 10mins sections here and there and had the radio on as background but not been hugely impress with the rugby from any home nation I've seen yet.

I am sure we will all have comments to make about each others teams but lets keep the banter civil and not drag politics into a sport, for some a pastime that we love and enjoy both to play and watch.

The game is being played and at the end of the day in some peoples eyes it may not always be the best team (on paper) who wins but its the wining team who was the best on the day. Who knows we may see even more upsets throughout the competition.

All in all it was a great win for Scotland (like it or not)

I mentioned previously the Japan SA result throws the pool open. Scotland & SA were tipped to get to the 1/4 finals and still are, if Scotland win on the 3rd and don't lose any other games we will end up pool winners (I hope) and it will be the same for SA.

Game on

Thankfully I lost no money. Scotland stepped up and the japs struggled.

Now for the important game of the week.

England V Wales. Can't wait.

I am sure I can guess where you have put the money on this time, hope you don't get much change back !!

Should be a good game, both have to much to lose so it might not be a flowing match but it is a must win for each of them, there will be a disappointment at the end for some as it is a very hard pool draw

Edited by big bad lindz