Masterchef

Scully

Drives me to the fridge and kitchen cupboards every night and because I can't come up with anything remotely akin to the meals they're cooking I go to bed feeling I could eat something. I know I'm not really hungry; it's just the psychological effect of watching all that food.

I have a similar feeling after watching Nigella but we wont go into that.

Anyhow, what happens to all those dishes the presenters and critics nibble at?

Drives me to the fridge and kitchen cupboards every night and because I can't come up with anything remotely akin to the meals they're cooking I go to bed feeling I could eat something. I know I'm not really hungry; it's just the psychological effect of watching all that food.

the other half and I record it and watch it whilst eating our dinner the next day to avoid the inevitable raids on the kitchen cupboards

The staff get a good run at the food apparently. Sound man etc...

It is a well known fact that the TV Crew are all a little larger than before they stated filming! :rolleyes::whistling:

You've got expensive tastes. High maintenance woman that one.

I think it fair to say he doesn't want to MAINTAIN her! :good:

Rachel Khoo or Rachel Allen for me. I better not start on what of theirs I'd like to eat.

Some of the food Marcus Wareing and the other chef cook looks delicious some of the carp the wanna bees produce shouldn't be allowed space on a plate.

Great to watch though.

Some of the food Marcus Wareing and the other chef cook looks delicious some of the carp the wanna bees produce shouldn't be allowed space on a plate.

Great to watch though.

Just goes to that even though these do this for a living, the pressure that they are then put under on the show literally reduces them to tears,

The one the other day when they struggled to make Jack Rarebit (same as Welsh but with a fried egg on top) amazed me, they just couldn't do it under the pressure

:shaun:

Just goes to that even though these do this for a living, the pressure that they are then put under on the show literally reduces them to tears,

The one the other day when they struggled to make Jack Rarebit (same as Welsh but with a fried egg on top) amazed me, they just couldn't do it under the pressure

:shaun:

Some are meant to be great chefs, some are not and thankfully none of them went in to Bomb Disposal! :good:

You can keep cooky Khoo, but Rachel Allen with that soft irish lilt, mmmmmmm.

Rachel Khoo or Rachel Allen for me. I better not start on what of theirs I'd like to eat.

Great to watch though.