Quigg v Frampton countdown.Who have you and how?

sako751sg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the mutual respect they gained for each other. A draw would have been a better result for us. A rematch would have been on the cards then

well Frampton gave quigg some respect more like he showed none before it

first 6 rounds cagey the rest good but quigg only came alive last 5 rounds if he worked harder early on he would of won but I agree defo a rematch needed

Totally agree with Carl Froch..Should have been a draw. Frampton won the early Rounds because Quigg done nothing..But in the later Rounds he had Frampton in serious Bother. Not once was Quigg in any sort of Trouble throughout that fight.If only he had of threw some leather early on instead of doing nothing.it was clear that was the plan but a jab here and there would have got him closer on the score cards.

I did say Frampton wouldn't stop Quigg and it would be close on the cards either way..But it was a **** fight..The third big billed fight that didn't live up to expectations. UFC for me from now on.

Totally agree with Carl Froch..Should have been a draw. Frampton won the early Rounds because Quigg done nothing..But in the later Rounds he had Frampton in serious Bother. Not once was Quigg in any sort of Trouble throughout that fight.If only he had of threw some leather early on instead of doing nothing.it was clear that was the plan but a jab here and there would have got him closer on the score cards.

I did say Frampton wouldn't stop Quigg and it would be close on the cards either way..But it was a **** fight..The third big billed fight that didn't live up to expectations. UFC for me from now on.

totally agree

Had it to Frampton due to Quigg doing nothing in the first 6 at least and Frampton clearly won the 12th so well deserved to Frampton imo.

Quiggs corner got it wrong and only told him to get his finger out when they told him that someone at Sky has it scored 6-1 for Frampton and he looked shocked.Stevie Wonder could have clearly seen that was the case.

A lot of if and buts but the facts are they left it too late and the game plan was wrong.

Would be worth a re-match but on this performance they wont be going for the divisions number 1 Rigo any time shortly.