Good old SNP mp isloating his constituents

novice cushie shooter

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=973321839382328&substory_index=0&id=292953904085795

For those not on faceache its mp from sutherland and caithness with bill oddy with a lacs banner against snaring and shooting. I really hope hes voted out at the next local election. Glad hes not my msp!

Edited by novice cushie shooter

Guest topshot_2k

I can't work the Scottish voters out, They vote in some utter loons in the form of SNP with the intention of keeping conservatives out and making a point to westminster, then they vote to remain part of Britain, However if Britain leaves the EU they want another independence vote and if they do go independent the first thing they want to do is join and surrender power to the EU. Glad to see this attempt at social media seems to have backfired.

Unfortunately this dip stick is my MP I am sorry to say.

I did not vote for him but majority rules in a democracy its a pity that there were so many people blinded by the SNP and the brave heart numpties. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Sturgon & Salmond discussed the oil price fall. We now see the SNP and Davy C going to spend millions in helping out Aberdeen in this time of crisis. Where's the money coming from are we taking out another loan ? May the lord help us come the in / out referendum vote

For those interested parties have a look at the Northern Times web site. This is the local weekly news paper covering Sutherland & Caithness. There are some strong commented words been written.

sorry I cant get the link to work

is this the one?

http://www.northern-times.co.uk/News/MPs-support-of-League-Against-Cruel-Sports-provokes-on-line-outcry-25022016.htm

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Feel sorry for you lindz, as a community and county is there anyway he can be ousted at a future local election or is there no support for labour or cons? The snp wont remove him as most of there mps are against hunting and shooting.

There is not much support for either the labour or conservatives, it has for years been a Lib Dem stronghold but after the coalition fiasco and as in other parts of the country a lot of Lib Dem supporters were disillusioned. Also the general election was to close to the yes/no referendum so some emotions were on a high and the SNP did target the area, Incidentally the general area voted no in that referendum. Short of him being caught with his kickers down in the wrong place he will be here to stay until the next general election.

I have contacted him about his comments in the Northern Times and I am waiting a reply, not holding my breath though.